By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I have come to eat crow... (Move related)

eggs2see said:

I can see why Sorcery is getting many peoples attention, but for me Socom 4 was the standout for move, i love the idea of using something like the move wand to aim, and properly too, not how the wii has done it up to this point.  I wonder though how much of an unfair advantage it will be online against people with gamepads.

I really don't see what the Move can do for controlling FPS games that the Wii can't do right now. Sure the Wii mote is not as precise in motion but it does the pointer function just fine and works great if implemented well. I saw the on-stage demo of Socom 4 and it looked like they controlled the same exact way you control FPS games on Wii, and they acted like it was new or something... 

All I can see is it possible adding for depth, maybe for dodging and stuff with the motion controls, but as for the aiming and pointing I don't see how it can improve much. The Wii FPS controls are superior over the dual analog controllers on Xbox/PS3 in my opinion, only falling short of the PC in precision. 

But of course, we will see what the Move can really do when it launches.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

Sorcery supposedly is even better than the new Zelda.

Watch it!!!  ;)

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

Uraeus said:

Sorcery did look nice, my biggest question after E3 though was if Microsoft moneyhatted that Star Wars game just to avoid Move getting it. The game is a perfect fit for Move and the Move controllers accurancy and rumble support would provide the feel to make that game interestng , while it is not really interesting with Kinetic as it would just feel like flailing your arms around without any kind of force feedback.

THIS!!!