By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - After E3 what is your new top 10 most wanted games list?

deus ex, anouther world, portal 2, GT5, Child of Eden. Thats about it for the forseable.

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups 

Around the Network

Hard to put 10 togather but here it goes:

1. Gran Turismo 5

2. Starcraft II (got CE preordered already after months in beta)

3. Civilization V (looking really good and I need my turn based strategy fix after so much disappointment in the last few years)

And that's what I'm really interested in right now. The rest is mildly interesting, but I want some more informations first, before getting my hopes up:

The Last Guardian

Metal Gear Solid Rising

inFamous 2

Halo Reach

Fable III

SOCOM 4

Kirby's Epic Yarn

edit: shit forgot Portal 2 and LPB 2

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

my list contains only wii, DS/3DS and PC games. in no particular order(besides the first one)

1.Zelda: Skyward Sword: motion plus, cool art style, interesting story(so far), and a whip...need i say more?

2.Metroid:other M: i was and still am a bit skeptical about the control scheme but i got a feeling this game is going to be AWSOME!

3. Kid Icarus Uprising: looks fast paced, frantic, and full of action which is great. best comeback of E3 IMO.

4. CoD:black ops/Conduit 2. both look like exceptional FPS' and the improvements over previous titles got me excited.

5. Dragon quest 9/ golden sun dark dawn: some awesome looking RPG's with great predecessors.

6. RE:Revelations: i love RE and this game looks fantastic. hope its a third person game like RE:4/5.

7. Star Wars: The Old Republic: this game looks amazing and it is the first MMO to actually get me really excited since i got WoW. ill probably play KOTOR first though.

8.LoZ: OoT 3DS: one of the best games of all time with updated graphics and 3D. whats not to love?

9.Kirby's Epic Yarn: its got a charming feeling to it and i like the new gameplay direction

10.Lost in Shadows: a new and interesting concept and a fun looking platformer to boot!

others im excited for: pilot wings, Goldeneye(sorta), DKC:R, Advanced Warfighter: Future Soldier, Deus Ex:HR, WoW: Cataclysm, Diablo 3, Epic Mickey, Paper Mario 3DS, and Sonic Colors (wii).

1) LittleBigPlanet 2

2) The Last Guardian

3) Killzone 3

4) Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

5) Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II

6) inFamous 2

7) Deus Ex: Human Revolution

8) Enslaved: Odyssey to the West

9) Journey

10) Portal 2

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

My top 10 most wanted in no particular order:

Metroid Other M

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Swords

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Goldeneye

Castlevania Lords of Shadow

Donkey Kong Country Returns

Batman Arkham Asylum 2

Kid Icarus Uprising

Infamous 2

Resident Evil Revelations

Around the Network

10. Kirby's Epic Yarn: Looks amazing, I'm loving the return of 2D platformers this gen. Anyone who says games aren't art, take a look at this game.

9. Mortal Kombat: Finally, MK returns to its roots, I never really liked 3D fighters.

8.Dead Rising 2: Hopefully there is an auto save feature. I lost count of how many times I died in the first game on my way to a save point.

7. Dragon Quest IX: The DQ quest games have stayed close to what made them great in the first place, but have added new features like multiplayer.

6. Kid Icarus: Looks great, and probably plays nothing like the original ,which is a good thing, stupid grim reapers.

5. Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light: Classic FF with new touches like the crown system, plus a cool story book art style.

4. Metroid Other M: I was hoping for a classic 2D metroid and I got my wish. It still retains some things from the Prime games but it's more closer to Super Metroid I guess. More like 2.5D, sort of like Shadow Comples, and I loved that game.

3. The last Story: Sakaguchi RPG Nintendo (possibly Uematsu), = first day purchase.

2. The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword: I love the colorful art style, TP was a little too brown to me. And the controls look like they could be a lot of fun. In Miyamoto we trust.

1. Donkey Kong Country Returns: As soon as they announced it I knew it was going to be my most anticipated game, classic sidesrcolling action and the classic music as well. I've been waiting 14 years for a new DKC. It will wash out the bitterness of DK64!

Honorable mention goes to Final Fantasy Versus XIII, the last FF I finished was IX so I'm sitting on the fence on this one. Looks to be closer to XII than XIII which is a good this since XIII is a pile of crap.

WiiU Network ID:  the_Ultros

PSN: Anthaleigh

Xbxox Live:  campblood1980

1. gears of war 3

2. castlevania lords of shadow

3. metal gear rising

4. Mortal Kombat 

5. Vanquish

6. Final Fantasy Versus 13

7. Halo Reach

8. Dead Rising 2

9. The Last Guardian 

10. Marvel vs Capcom 3

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

10- Portal 2: I don't know anything about the Portal games except for glados, companion cube and wormholes...but I did like the "still alive" song so...why not?

9- Vanquish: I liked the style, I liked it a LOT, so for that, it earns position 9

8- Sports Champions: I have no idea why...but I'm secretly hyped for this...:(

7- Move: Not a game persay but, I'm hyped none the less.

6- Gran Turismo 5: Nothing needs to be said here.

5- Motorstorm Apocalypse: Nothing here either.

4- InFamous 2: New Cole ftw, give him a chance!

3- Sorcery: Shit Dawg, that shit was tight y'all...etc, etc...

2-Little Big Planet 2 I came

1- 3DS: The more I see it, the more I want it...everything about it looks awesome sauce and I'm not too fond of handhelds O.o

Honourable mentions:- Zelda Wii, Valkyria Chronicels 2, Children of Eden, Mortal Combat.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

1. Nintendogs & Cats

2. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

3. Kid Icarus: Uprising

4. Mario Kart 3DS

5. Paper Mario 3DS

6. Animal Crossing 3DS

7. Starfox 64 3DS

8. PilotWings Resort

9. Doneky Kong Country Returns

10. Kirby's Epic Yarn

Honourable mention; Golden Sun: Dark Dawn, Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Steel Diver