By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - After E3 what is your new top 10 most wanted games list?

Ninokuni

Starcraft II

The Last Gaurdian

Dragon Quest IX

Zelda: Skyward Sword

Valkyria Chronicles 2

Diablo 3

Portal 2

Epic Mickey

Civilization V

Around the Network

I only have a PS3, so my list will consist of PS3 games or multi-platforms games.

1- Gran Turismo 5 (I'm so glad they finally have a real release date)

2- Little Big Planet 2 (It's going to be 2-3 times better than the first one)

3- Marvel vs Capcom 3 (I've always been a big fan of Marvel and Street Fighter)

4- Metal Gear Rising (I got introduced to the MGS games with MGS4 and I loved it, I'm excited for this one)

5- Killzone 3 (I didn't play the first one, but from what I've seen, KZ3 looks amazing)

6- Final Fantasy Versus XIII (Nothing new at E3, but I love RPG's and I've been playing FF series ever since I was a kid)

7- Castlevania LOS (I'm hoping the 3D castlevania will be as good as the classic 2D series)

8- Infamous 2 (I'm currently playing the first one and enjoying it so far)

9- The Last Gardian (Not enough info, but it's being produced by a studio with a good reputation)

10- Mortal Kombat (I loved MK2, then stopped with the MK series...I'm hoping this one will bring me back)

At some point, something must have come from nothing...

...nothing can come from nothing...

excluding 3DS games : P

1.Pokemon Black/White

2.Zelda: Skyward Sword

3.Metroid: Other M

4.The Last Story

5.Xenoblade

6.Epic Mickey

7.Mario Sports mix

8.Donkey Kong Country Returns

9.Little Big Planet 2

10.GT5

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

In no particular order (besides GT5 being #1)

1. Gran Turismo 5 - Shaping up to be the best racer this gen, if not ever? I mean fuck it has full GT racing, NASCAR, Rally racing and probably more we don't know about.

2. CoD Black Ops - Only reason this makes my list is because Treyarch is doing a great job of listening to the community and taking ideas and implementing them. Oh and there's going to be a beta so they can fix bugs and make changes before the games release. Infinity Ward is more talented IMO but Treyarch cares more about their games.

3. SOCOM 4 - Only because its Zipper making it and it has a full single player. All the focus on motion controls kind of worries me though, I hope its as good with a regular controller.

4. NHL 11 - It looks sick. EA Sports is way better than 2K.

5. Driver San Francisco - I'm looking forward to the driver series getting re-booted. You can't leave the car (like in Driver 1) and the focus is on awesome car scenes, not trying to be a GTA clone. The only thing that worries me is the "shifting" feature and that the entire story takes place in Tanner's mind while he's in a coma. Sounds kinda stupid, but awesome driving should make me forget about that.

6. Fallout New Vegas - Fallout 3 was GOTG (game of the gen) for me so I'm looking forward to New Vegas.

7. Crysis 2 - Looks pretty cool. Don't know much about it though.

8. Agent - Don't know hardly anything about it, but its a rockstar exclusive PS3 game, how could it be bad?

9. Killzone 3 - Looks to improve upon its predecessor. Hopefully if they fix/change the controls/movement that 99% of people hated and have a few other improvements (like more scenic environments) it should be amazing.

10. Need For Speed Hot Pursuit - Loved these games on the PS2. Nice to see NFS going back to a classic.

Halo Reach

Splatterhouse

Crysis 2

Fable 3

Castlevania LoS

Sonic 4

Dead Rising 2

Rage

COD: BO

Gears 3

Around the Network

Except for the first 3, those are in no particular order.

1- Final Fantasy Versus XIII

2- The Last Guardian

3- Gran Turismo 5

- Castlevania Lords of Shadow

- The Legend of Zelda - Skyward Sword

- inFamous 2

- Killzone 3

- The Last Story

- Metroid: Other M

- Journey

The list could go on and on though.  Games like Sonic 4, Kid Ikarus Uprising, Xenoblade, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Twisted Metal, Metal Gear Solid Rising, Kirby Epic Yarn, Little Big Planet 2, Epic Mickey are all deserving to be in there, but I would say they all tie for place 11.

In fact, I think the remaining months of 2010 and the year 2011 are going to be really difficult on my gamer's wallet. 

Killzone 3

Little Big Planet 2

Infamous 2

Twisted Metal

Socom 4

Metal Gear Rising

Sorcery

Deus Ex

The 3DS (can't play games without it)

KId Icarus: Uprising 3DS

Zelda SS

Metroid Other M

Kirby's Epic Yarn

Sonic Colors

Conduit 2

GoldenEye 007

Super Scribblenauts

Mario Kart 3DS

In approximately that order

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

The 3DS

MGS: Rising

Kinect

Gears of War 3

Rage

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Crysis 2

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

This year only:
Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck’s Revenge (PC/PS3)
Gray Matter (PC)
Civilization V
Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies
Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn
Gran Turismo 5
A Shadow's Tale (previous name: Lost In Shadow)
Epic Mickey
Kirby's Epic Yarn

Next year: The Last Guardian, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Journey, Child of Eden (PS3), Kid Icarus, Okamiden, El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron (PS3)

(Western) release year unclear: The Last Story, Ninokuni, Dragon Quest VI, Dragon Quest X, Xenoblade
Hm, this makes me wonder: Will Ninokuni (Level5/Studio Ghibli) be one of the last big DS projects in Japan or will it be turned into a 3DS game?