By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Are you ashamed of playing Nintendo games?

I don't. Galaxy 2 might look like a kiddy game,but, once u play through it, it is one challenging platformer.

Around the Network
BoneArk said:

I don't. Galaxy 2 might look like a kiddy game,but, once u play through it, it is one challenging platformer.

No it isn't. Unless you don't play games....uh....ever?

Wagram said:
BoneArk said:

Wow, you never give up, do you. That thread was two weeks ago. 

Acevil said:
Wagram said:
BoneArk said:

Give up what? Saying the game isn't hard? IT ISN'T HARD.

Wagram said:
Acevil said:
Wagram said:
BoneArk said:

Give up what? Saying the game isn't hard? IT ISN'T HARD.

did you do the 242th star?

Around the Network

Well never happend with nintendo cause I only have a ds and not a lot of people can see what I am playing :P

Altough it has happend while playing Tales games and FF XIII.

And I bet I wouldnt want a lot of people coming over if I was playing Kirby epic yarn xD

RolStoppable said:

There were times that I was ashamed, but that wasn't so much about Nintendo, but video games as a whole. Like talking to adults outside of my family that are much older than me.

But nowadays, probably not. Hell, in 2006 I bought Kim Possible for GBA in a big electronics store without feeling ashamed.

That's because it's obvious you were buying it for a young female relative.

------------

Personally no, I don't feel ashamed for buying colourful video games. Oddly with one friend of mine it's the alternate experience: I am fine admiting to buying Mario or something, but will refer to more "mature" games as 'some game I bought'.

Also, it's not like I am saying this just about SMG2. Alot of games this gen are just simply too easy.

FFXIII included.

We need more games like Demon Souls.

yes.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5