By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - (Lulz topic) Miyamoto checking Kinect

dahuman said:

that's the look of wtfzer lol

*looks at my name*

That was a close one there buddy.

That was a very funny picture of Miyamoto and Bill. I wonder what they think of kinect...

Around the Network

typical jealous guy. (just like the haters here at VGchartz. Yes that is you :D)

Haha. That expression is priceless.

He checked the PSP Go too.

"so this is what we should not do... interesting..."

Joelcool7 said:

I'm glad at least they weren't seen at the Sony booth. Nintendo's only real competition is Microsoft's Kinect and to be honest a good competitor checks out what his competition has to offer. Though I'm suprised they went themselves instead of sending a spy!

Are you serious? All we saw about kinect was horrible, it was a ridiculous conference. Sony showed support to games more interesting.

Around the Network

So where is the news? Its funny, but at this point on I doubt that they have anything to worry about

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I love how everybody on Kotaku and to a lesser extent is trying to say either (if they don't like MS) that he is severely unimpressed or (if they do like MS) that he's thinking 'we're fucked'.

He probably wants to experiment with the tech. Learn if they have values he's interested in. You don't just create products from a dream and it's it's perfect. there is a lot of trial and error. trying others peoples work only gives insight into what works and is interest.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

the_bloodwalker said:

sorry to MS fans that love Kinect.

but those faces looked like they were thinking "WTF it that?"

It looked like a WTF look.  And in that, possibly a bit peaved or concerned also.

good_boy said:
Joelcool7 said:

I'm glad at least they weren't seen at the Sony booth. Nintendo's only real competition is Microsoft's Kinect and to be honest a good competitor checks out what his competition has to offer. Though I'm suprised they went themselves instead of sending a spy

Are you serious? All we saw about kinect was horrible, it was a ridiculous conference. Sony showed support to games more interesting.

So what games have you been enjoying on your PS3 recently?