Forums - Nintendo Discussion - (Lulz topic) Miyamoto checking Kinect

badgenome said:

That's exactly how the reaction was lol

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

Around the Network
richardhutnik said:
good_boy said:
Joelcool7 said:

I'm glad at least they weren't seen at the Sony booth. Nintendo's only real competition is Microsoft's Kinect and to be honest a good competitor checks out what his competition has to offer. Though I'm suprised they went themselves instead of sending a spy

Are you serious? All we saw about kinect was horrible, it was a ridiculous conference. Sony showed support to games more interesting.

So what games have you been enjoying on your PS3 recently?

What are you talking about? I didn't say anything about PS3 games...I'm talking about the conference, learn to read, please. Anyway, if you actually saw both Sony and MS conference, they didn't show anything good about kinect, many awful games, while Sony showed some interesting suppot for move.

Myamoto-san does not approve

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

richardhutnik said:
the_bloodwalker said:

sorry to MS fans that love Kinect.

but those faces looked like they were thinking "WTF it that?"

It looked like a WTF look.  And in that, possibly a bit peaved or concerned also.

Really? How so?

Sempuukyaku said:
richardhutnik said:
the_bloodwalker said:

It looked like a WTF look.  And in that, possibly a bit peaved or concerned also.

Really? How so?

He was concerned that the dudes playing with Kinect will be virgins forever...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
Sempuukyaku said:
richardhutnik said:
the_bloodwalker said:

Really? How so?

LOLZ!!!

Miyamoto: "That's the future of gaming?"

Cross-X said:
NiKKoM said:
Sempuukyaku said:
richardhutnik said:
the_bloodwalker said:

Really? How so?

LOLZ!!!

Miyamoto: "That's the future of gaming?"

Yea, he is worried that if they dont get laid they will not have kids and pass the torch

He  looked unimpressed. LOL!

Miyamoto: This looks stupid

This is why the man is so great.

Its like hes saying, I know who I am, I got the goods... lets go see what others got.

Like the saying goes, "Look at your enemies(competitor) and wish them well, because if they are, and you can beat them, thats saying something."

I game.  You game.  We game.

I'm a videogamer, not a fanboy, but have a special place for Nintendo.

Current Systems Owned: NSwitch/PS4/XONE/WiiU/3DS/2DS/PCGaming Rig-i7/ASUS i7 Gaming Laptop.

Previous Game Consoles:  PS3/Xbox360/Wii/DSL/Pretty much every one thats been released since the Atari 2600.