By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - (Lulz topic) Miyamoto checking Kinect

SuperAnthony64 said:
Seece said:
SuperAnthony64 said:
Seece said:
vonboysp said:

miyamoto: "I don't know how american companies work, but if one of my employees showed me that, they would be shot on sight."

Yeah because it' worse than Wii Music.

Yea your right Seece, you 360 guys have it made. Just check out these games.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/kinect/games.htm

I already checked them out at the conference thanks

So thats why your so bitter.

No, I actually plan to buy 5 of them. I was responding to that silly remark vonboy made about Miyamoto not accepting Kinect games because they're "bad" my example was Wii Music.

Your comment was completely irrelevent to what either of us said. You're the one sounding bitter!

Around the Network
Seece said:
SuperAnthony64 said:
Seece said:
SuperAnthony64 said:
Seece said:
vonboysp said:

miyamoto: "I don't know how american companies work, but if one of my employees showed me that, they would be shot on sight."

Yeah because it' worse than Wii Music.

Yea your right Seece, you 360 guys have it made. Just check out these games.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/kinect/games.htm

I already checked them out at the conference thanks

So thats why your so bitter.

No, I actually plan to buy 5 of them. I was responding to that silly remark vonboy made about Miyamoto not accepting Kinect games because they're "bad" my example was Wii Music.

Your comment was completely irrelevent to what either of us said. You're the one sounding bitte

Just had sour skittles. Had to take it out on someone.

Mr Khan said:

One of the gizmodo commenters made this

LOL!!!!!

I'de be embarrased if I was that guy playing kinect.  Donkey kong country returns and kirby epic yarn FTW!

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

LOL your comments guys are hilarious haha. But this one, if you're a Simpsons fan, is a pure gem:

But, Marge, that little guy hasn't done anything yet. Look at him. He's going to do something and you know it's going to be good

Around the Network
atma998 said:

LOL your comments guys are hilarious haha. But this one, if you're a Simpsons fan, is a pure gem:

But, Marge, that little guy hasn't done anything yet. Look at him. He's going to do something and you know it's going to be good

I knew Nintendo had ties to the Yakuza