By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Why can't I post in threads anymore?

Why cant I fricken post a new thread???????????? This is really annoying. I can reply in existingthreads fine. But when I go to any forum, there's no "post new thread" or similar button anywhere! I've even tried a few different browsers.

Is it something to do with my priviliges?

Around the Network

I have the same problem, depending on what computer i'm on at the time.

VGC bends me  over, with no lube at all. Not even a bunch of flowers or anything.

fallen said:

Why cant I fricken post a new thread???????????? This is really annoying. I can reply in existingthreads fine. But when I go to any forum, there's no "post new thread" or similar button anywhere! I've even tried a few different browsers.

You have to have more then 100 posts.

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

p]of[oweriurf

fallen said:

Well it helps if you read.You can't make a thread unless you have 100 posts.

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:

its been confirmed today that GT5 has a weather system, track editor and go karts! seriously i think this is going to be the best selling in the series even beating GT3 sales of 14 million plus!

Around the Network

i can post on firefox but not in IE, update or change your browser

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Scroll down to the bottom of the page, type your message into "Quick Reply" and click post.

Alternatively, click the "reply" or "quote" buttons at the bottom of any post, type the message in there, and click "post".

Oh, and if you happen to be using that outdated useless monstrosity known as Internet Explorer 6, please upgrade. To IE8 if nothing else, but ideally Firefox/Opera/Chrome.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I am posting this using IE8, so I really don't see what the problem is (this is regular reply, not quick reply)

Aaaaaaaaand this is using Quick Reply, so I really don't understand what's going on.

On another note, this is a really clunky browser.

it happens sometimes