By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - M$ core exclusives at E3. What to look forward to.

Ancients of Ooga, Comic Jumper, Hydrophobia,  Monday night combat, Limbo, Hydro Thunder Hurricane...

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

The only thing that remotely interested me on the 360 is Gears 3. Everything else is growing tiresome. Just had to say. Sony and Nintendo's games appealed more to the gamer in me than Microsoft this year.

thranx said:

Is halo reach bringing back the Health/Shield combo? I hope so! I like the combination of both

Yeah, it's no longer just the shield, but health/shield like it was in the first Halo.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

S.T.A.G.E. said:

The only thing that remotely interested me on the 360 is Gears 3. Everything else is growing tiresome. Just had to say.

So why, pray tell, are Halo: Reach and Fable III in your "most anticipated games" list if they're so tiresome? *eyeroll*

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

thranx said:

Is halo reach bringing back the Health/Shield combo? I hope so! I like the combination of both

Yes it is.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

Around the Network

I am definitely going to get Halo Reach the graphics look amazing, the battles look intense, they've added space battles, and the developers have said that the main campaign is going to be very story driven and character driven plus it's going to explain the events that led up to the first halo.

Fable 3 looks interesting to me.  I like how you are the son or daughter of the main hero from fable 2 and you are going to overthrow the king and become king yourself.  I want to find out what will I be able to do as king in the game will I be able to conquer new lands and expand my reach and power.

I am looking forward to the crytek game because I could use a new action adventure title for my 360 and crytek is probably going to really push what the 360 can do visually.

And naturally I have to get Gears 3 just to see how the trilogy ends.

If the new forza title is just forza 3 with kinect then I am not interested.  But if it is indeed forza 4 and a full blown sequel with improved graphics, more cars, tracks, modes etc then I will buy it.

Um... Fable III is not exclusive, though I will still get the game

Gears 3 looks amazing, of course

Halo Reach, I don't care about the gunplay, but I want space combat {where is my Star Wars Battlefront III Lucasarts!}

Project Kingdom does look awesome though, but it is just a CGI trailer

I'll probably get Crackdown 2, I have Crackdown in my collection I just need to get around to playing it

The issue is, this is basically the line-up for some time, where are the first party studios? Why is Rare making Kinect games?

On consoles Fable 3 is exclusive (though, yes, it is on pc as well)

Aiddon said:

On consoles Fable 3 is exclusive (though, yes, it is on pc as well)

So it's not exclusive, it's console exclusive

I'm really looking forward to Crackdown----> Halo ----> Fable ----> Gears. Maybe Kingdom when we know more. This is a very strong 9 months ahead, my only worry is what non-Kinect content we have after that.