By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - M$ core exclusives at E3. What to look forward to.

Munkeh111 said:
Aiddon said:

On consoles Fable 3 is exclusive (though, yes, it is on pc as well)

So it's not exclusive, it's console exclusive

Whatever Microsoft doesn't care since it's published by them and they own the game studio so either way they get your money whether it's on pc or 360.  Just call it a Microsoft exclusive since they win either way.

Around the Network
lostintheodyssey said:
Munkeh111 said:
Aiddon said:

Whatever Microsoft doesn't care since it's published by them and they own the game studio so either way they get your money whether it's on pc or 360.  Just call it a Microsoft exclusive since they win either way.

Well I think that they get more money from the 360 version... but fine, it is just not an exclusive, it is a console exclusive or Microsoft exclusive

Munkeh111 said:
lostintheodyssey said:
Munkeh111 said:
Aiddon said:

Well I think that they get more money from the 360 version... but fine, it is just not an exclusive, it is a console exclusive or Microsoft exclusive

well then...you will notice the title does specify microsoft exclusive

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:
Munkeh111 said:
lostintheodyssey said:
Munkeh111 said:
Aiddon said:

well then...you will notice the title does specify microsoft exclusive

I think its just best I leave this thread and don't come back...

@ The man with no name. I have to change my sig. I still have mod nation in it if you didn't notice. Microsoft is burning out their top titles in my eyes because they refuse to acquire strong companies to make exclusives. I am burned out from the same three game dependence Microsoft seems to love so much. They had Sony on their hands and knees bleeding dollars and all of a sudden they just let go of their chances. They've had too many. I'm sick and tired of Peter Molyneux acting like hes a gaming god when his games are nowhere as stellar as he mouths them off to be. Right now i'm at the point in my life where the 360 is only appealing to me because of Xbox Live and the PS3 is appealing to me with everything else (PSN sucks). The Wii is more attractive to me than the 360 right now.

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:

Um... Fable III is not exclusive, though I will still get the game

Gears 3 looks amazing, of course

Halo Reach, I don't care about the gunplay, but I want space combat {where is my Star Wars Battlefront III Lucasarts!}

Project Kingdom does look awesome though, but it is just a CGI trailer

I'll probably get Crackdown 2, I have Crackdown in my collection I just need to get around to playing it

The issue is, this is basically the line-up for some time, where are the first party studios? Why is Rare making Kinect games?

Sometime? 

All these titles release before April 2011. M$ only showed titles coming within 9 months this E3. Dont worry at all. M$ have plently more after the next 9 months. 

They will obviously show them later. They didnt have any further time. 

But yeah, you can add Hydrophia and Hydro Thunder Hurricane to that to. Plus exclusive COD DLC for 3 years.

M$ certainly has the core audience covered over the next 9 months. As well as working on Kinect stuff for the casual. They have been busy.

S.T.A.G.E. said:

@ The man with no name. I have to change my sig. I still have mod nation in it if you didn't notice. Microsoft is burning out their top titles in my eyes because they refuse to acquire strong companies to make exclusives. I am burned out from the same three game dependence Microsoft seems to love so much. They had Sony on their hands and knees bleeding dollars and all of a sudden they just let go of their chances. They've had too many. I'm sick and tired of Peter Molyneux acting like hes a gaming god when his games are nowhere as stellar as he mouths them off to be. Right now i'm at the point in my life where the 360 is only appealing to me because of Xbox Live and the PS3 is appealing to me with everything else (PSN sucks). The Wii is more attractive to me than the 360 right now.

I'm sorry, but this is why E3 annoys me a little bit. You're completely overreacting. Peter Molyneux didn't even say much of anything at the conference, so that's typical Fable trolling (which doesn't explain why you EVER were looking forward to Fable III). It was always obvious that the "core" (or whatever you wanna call it) focus was always going to be on those three titles. They're the three biggest franchises Microsoft has, why wouldn't they be? If you actually had some logical arguments here, you would have a legitimate point, but instead all I see here is Molyneux bashing for no apparent reason and someone who's bitter that he didn't like the E3 presentation and thus is overreacting/borderline trolling. How you didn't think Microsoft would rely on Halo: Reach, Gears and Fable 3, when two out of those three games were confirmed at the beginning of the year when you were touting the lineup is beyond me. Btw, Microsoft also released Alan Wake and Crackdown 2 this year, but I guess those don't count do they?

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Ugh, awful.  Crackdown 2's like it for me. :/

I wish MS had brought KUF2 or bought/rescued Cry-On.

selnor said:
Munkeh111 said:

Um... Fable III is not exclusive, though I will still get the game

Gears 3 looks amazing, of course

Halo Reach, I don't care about the gunplay, but I want space combat {where is my Star Wars Battlefront III Lucasarts!}

Project Kingdom does look awesome though, but it is just a CGI trailer

I'll probably get Crackdown 2, I have Crackdown in my collection I just need to get around to playing it

The issue is, this is basically the line-up for some time, where are the first party studios? Why is Rare making Kinect games?

Sometime? 

All these titles release before April 2011. M$ only showed titles coming within 9 months this E3. Dont worry at all. M$ have plently more after the next 9 months. 

They will obviously show them later. They didnt have any further time. 

But yeah, you can add Hydrophia and Hydro Thunder Hurricane to that to. Plus exclusive COD DLC for 3 years.

M$ certainly has the core audience covered over the next 9 months. As well as working on Kinect stuff for the casual. They have been busy.

But then what is there, nothing. CoD timed exclusive DLC has been here for the last 3 years anyway

Gears 3 is going to kick so much ass.. 4 player co op FTW!