By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - M$ core exclusives at E3. What to look forward to.

Great titles to look forward to. Who would have thought Reach looks so huge and packed with onscreen action. Beautiful. Love XCOMS artwork to. Kinda cartoonish. Looks epic.

HALO REACH

GEARS OF WAR 3

THE FIRST TEMPLAR

XCOM

FABLE 3

FORZA KINECT

CRACKDOWN 2

CODENAME : KINGDOMS

Around the Network

Halo:Reach is all we need.  Firefight with matchmaking and an ultra large amount of customization.  And don't forget SPACE BATTLES!!!!  One of their key designers(Sage) was a designer on Crimson Skies so you know it is going to be good.

Bungie is throwing in the kitchen sink with their Halo swan song.  GOTY.

gear of war 3 2011 GOTY confirmed. The gears 3 e3 demo alone made the MS conference better than the others. 

I'm really excited about fable 3 and halo reach as far as this year goes. 

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

Halo:Reach = best Halo ever. Beefed up firefight mode, space combat, awesome graphics, Reach is going to be amazing.

Gears 3 is going to be the best selling Gears to date and all I need to say is Beast Mode.

tuscaniman said:

Halo:Reach = best Halo ever. Beefed up firefight mode, space combat, awesome graphics, Reach is going to be amazing.

Gears 3 is going to be the best selling Gears to date and all I need to say is Beast Mode.

lol

you should start your own advertising campaign. 

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

Around the Network

Is halo reach bringing back the Health/Shield combo? I hope so! I like the combination of both

Halo Reach: FPS / Gears 3: 3PS   just brings back my interest on shooters :D 

I cannot wait!

i like the look of that crytek exclusive, Codename Kingdoms. i know that theres so gameplay footage whatsoever but just the look of that Roman/spartan looking gladiator and the other to gladiators behind him, i think this could be quite something. cant wait to see more details about this one

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

X-COM became a FPS? Lol, another great series down the toilet.

But, yeah it's been dead for a looooong time before that.

I was hyped for Fable 3 before any of this. The First Templar looks interesting, but its developer is not an action developer. XCOM's juxtaposition of 1950s suburbia with black oil aliens is unique. I have no clue what to make of Kingdoms because the trailer tells us nothing