By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Shame on Nintendo and Shame on the 3DS!!

dany612 said:

Yes Nintendo fans are hypocrites. "but itts exposed to fingerprints, etc" oh shut up, excuses! what screen isnt exposed to scratches? When you open a DS its exposed to scratches and fingerprints. Nintendo are smart, they could find a creative way to have designed it so it would decrease those chances BUT NO nintendo decides to be lazy and do the most simple thing. i think i am going to turn into a sony fan if nintendo does not fix this X_X

Around the Network
jjseth said:
Maynard_Tool said:

Just like the wii   and look at it now..... and look at sony now? Who would have thought

Bet you said the same about wiifit hahahahahaa

Do you own Nintendo?  Do you own Nintendo stock?   Why do you take such pleasure in the amount of sales that a company you have no financial stake in?   I don't care if the PS3 sells 100 million or 50 million lifetime.  All I care is that I can get high quality games that are fun to play and don't make me feel like a kiddy diddler.

The wii is a gimmic.  Lets take the number of systems sold vs the number of systems that rarely get used after 2 months of ownership and I would imagine that number is nearly half of the Wii's out there.

And sure, the wiifit would sell fairly well, but are the people who purchased it still using it?  Nope, they are fat and lazy and can't handle getting winded while doing Wii-Yoga and they quit playing it once their "Mii" gets super fat.

did you watch nintendo's conference?  It was stated that on average the wii is played the most for the consoles.  You know like average 360 player plays 10 hours a week, ps3 10 hours, and wii is say 12 hours. 

It was also stated that in a study done that more people are planning on buying a wii in the future than the other two systems combined.  and a few other stats, but as Reggie said, quit throwing around these falacies that Nintendo continues to prove false.  

dany612 said:

Yes Nintendo fans are hypocrites. "but itts exposed to fingerprints, etc" oh shut up, excuses! what screen isnt exposed to scratches? When you open a DS its exposed to scratches and fingerprints. Nintendo are smart, they could find a creative way to have designed it so it would decrease those chances BUT NO nintendo decides to be lazy and do the most simple thing. i think i am going to turn into a sony fan if nintendo does not fix this X_X

Dude I have screen protectors on my DS lite and it has absolutely no scratches or fingerprints, also, in the end it doesn't matter what the design is if the games don't deliver.

Maynard_Tool said:
dany612 said:

So you will support the Dualshock now?

Lol, yeah.. did he complained about sony using the same controller for 3 gens too?

dany612 said:

there is a difference to something eventually getting scratches to you exposing it to scratches.  as just said not everyone gets scratches, but how about a quick example.  Why do people want to put their cars in the garage even if never a thought about being stolen or anything?  To protect it from the outside forces, and weather.  Sure you will be driving in the rain, snow, hail, or anythign else someday anyway but if you can you dont' want to expose it.

So the DS is a perfect design, the Iphone has a major flaw in its design, and why you see many who get some form of a case for it.

Around the Network

Despite my *****ing, *sigh* (looks up and says a few cuss words) Nintendo does things that are so irresistible and frankly no matter what design, I'll end up buying it. I have every system from Nintendo other than the Gameboy. Damn you Nintendo with your cool features and games :'(

ha i have most of theirs too, but this one along with Wii are the only ones I have bought day one.

Others I have waited until just randomly bought them in store one day or some holiday or birthday.  But just had to have the wii, it was just soo damn fun when i got to demo it.  And based on what seen so far and heard, this looks like a must have as well.

and was looking at specs of this thing and wow its like a little longer than the ds lite (which i have), but otherwise its like exactly same dimensions.  How the hell is this technology so small.  I was kind of figuring it was thicker like ds phat or something but nope its slick small dslite size.  amazing nintendo, red 3ds here i come  (thinking red at moment)

dany612 said:

Despite my *****ing, *sigh* (looks up and says a few cuss words) Nintendo does things that are so irresistible and frankly no matter what design, I'll end up buying it. I have every system from Nintendo other than the Gameboy. Damn you Nintendo with your cool features and games :'(

I know what you mean dude. I  really hated the original design when it was first revealed, but I ended up buying it on launch day, now I have a DS lite and I love it.

jjseth said:
Maynard_Tool said:

Care to make a bet about how successful the 3DS will be?

Care to make a bet how successful the XL has been?  ;)

Of course it will sell better than the Virtual Boy, but it's not going to be a juggernaut.  Also, will the sales numbers for the 3ds be lumped in with all the DS line-up sales?

What does the XL have anything to do with any of Nintendo's 3D consoles?

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

Sorry, but he 3DS is beautiful, and it will sell billions.

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m