By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Shame on Nintendo and Shame on the 3DS!!

Maynard_Tool said:
jjseth said:
RolStoppable said:

No, the 3DS is the successor to the DS. You seem to know like nothing about the system if you don't even know about the clear improvement in processing power. You should read up on its features, specs and games.

Well, the only thing that everyone keeps reporting on the 3ds is that it has 3d.   I haven't heard anything else about it, just that it's got 3d. 

I have no interest in it, which is why I won't be reading up on it anytime soon. 

Then just peacefully.... shut up.

You will have to get a raincheck on that wiifit prediction. I really have to go. The thread was titled wiifit hit or miss (seriously look it up lots of lols.)

Around the Network
Maynard_Tool said:

No thanks.   I'll just continue reporting on what the main stream media passes out to me about the 3ds and comment on what I know as fact.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

My only gripes about the 3DS presentation were the lack of any mention of price or release date.

The design and features of the device itself were rock solid. Clamshell design is better than a slider; no exposed screen. Makes it more rugged.

The last thing I'd want is to scratch or otherwise damage the 3D screen which would change the 3D effect (finger prints, scratches will change the optical effect).

The only thing that wouldn't have bothered me is if the device was thinner and had larger displays, but I realize cost factors are an issue and the current parts being sourced likely already account for a significant chunk of the manufacturing costs.

If you seriously think the 3DS should look like that. You are nothing but a pathetic Nintendo fanboy that gobbles anything Nintendo throws at you even if it was ****!!!!

jjseth said:
Maynard_Tool said:

No thanks.   I'll just continue reporting on what the main stream media passes out to me about the 3ds and comment on what I know as fact.

Well, you can't fight ignorance forever. Sometimes... you just let nature take its course. Good day sir =)

Around the Network

I can honestly say that I too am a little disappointed by the 3DS’s design, but it is not because it maintains the same basic shape and layout of the Nintendo DS. What I would have liked to see is for it to be made out of more impressive materials (I like stainless steel) and for it not to have the two-tone colour scheme; although being two tone might only have been for the demonstration.

With that said, I'm only mildly upset and (realistically) I wasn't expecting much beyond shiny plastic.

dany612 said:

If you seriously think the 3DS should look like that. You are nothing but a pathetic Nintendo fanboy that gobbles anything Nintendo throws at you even if it was ****!!!!

Chill out kid.

dany612 said:

ROFL

the system looks like it could be amazing, as for its design, no one knows what it'll look like for sure... its fact sheet points out that the design isnt final.  the units at e3 are still in testing. the public system isnt even near a finished product. theres a lot about it we dont know...

as most of what nintendos specs say: TBA. wait and see.

alfredofroylan said:
dany612 said:

Chill out kid.

Eesh. Second that.