By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ocarina of Time is on the 3DS!

Wow, that is crazy, OoT is easily my favorite game of all time, if it releases at launch I will have to get a 3DS immediately.

Around the Network
SleepWaking said:
Smeags said:
Stefan.De.Machtige said:

3ds is gonna murder the competition.

There is no competition...

For all it's worth though, Khuutra told me that the 3DS went forward through time and ate the PSP2. True story.

I think Sony dropped the ball, when the PSP2 is finally coming out is doesn't matter anymore. Nintendo will have such a gigantic headstart. I really think Nintendo will be able to sell all the 3DS's they can produce and I hope they can produce a lot.

If what I heard was right they neglected the psp in matter of fact I doubt they'll release one at all

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Oh my... can this day get any better for us Nintendo fans?

I think the only way is if a 3DS magically materialised in my hands right now...

VGChartz

F*** this!

GIVE ME MAJORA'S MASK OR GIVE ME DEATH!

CAAAAAPS ATTAAAAAAAACK!

What the heck is going on? Aren't some things supposed to be too good to be true? This on top of everything else? Couldn't be happier!

Around the Network

OMG!!! Im gonna explode!!

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
Rick1331 said:

What the heck is going on? Aren't some things supposed to be too good to be true? This on top of everything else? Couldn't be happier!

I know right, it's like we're all in some bizarre alternate reality, where Nintendo answers every whim of its fans.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

It's OFFICIALª!!!!!!!!!!!

from nintendoamerica twitter:

"Zelda fans, one more thing... We're proud to introduce The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D!"

Yeahhh!!!!

PD: where is Pikmin 3 Nintendo? Where...hehe i hope at roundtable we hear something about it...

We are Wii....Waiting for Pikmin 3! and Pikmin 2 NPC...

Playing:

- Donkey Kong Country Returns

- Minecraft!

-  Venezuela FTW!       

God damnit Nintendo.

This is just too much awesome for one day.

It's too bad we can't Wish List 3DS games yet. Otherwise I'd have a lot more games on that ever growing list.