By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ocarina of Time is on the 3DS!

Am I the only one who doesn't see this on Nintendo's E3 site?

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

Around the Network

Nintendo misses it's SNES days.

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

KylieDog said:

N64

GC

GC again

Virtual Console

....I'm not caring for another release of it.

This.....i love OOT but wtf?? How many times are you we going to whore out OOT?  Nice option but nothing more than that.

It's almost not fair. Nintendo is pulling out all the guns, with guns branching off of those guns.

I've always wanted to play this game, but I never had an N64. Thanks Nintendo!

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Around the Network

is this a remake or a port?

Robbie2010 said:
KylieDog said:

N64

GC

GC again

Virtual Console

....I'm not caring for another release of it.

This.....i love OOT but wtf?? How many times are you we going to whore out OOT?  Nice option but nothing more than that.

Until it stops making money. Duh.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Remake is the same game made from the ground up to have better graphics etc right? Because those sure aren't N64 graphics.

KylieDog said:
specialops787 said:

Looks like a port, though could maybe be tweaked like how Mario 64 DS was.

It has significantly upgraded assets, just like Star Fox 64 3D it looks like.  Kinda like Mario 64 DS, but a bigger improvement.

I wonder if we'll get an entire line of these "N64 3D" remakes?  I wouldn't say no...

jarrod said:
KylieDog said:
specialops787 said:

Looks like a port, though could maybe be tweaked like how Mario 64 DS was.

It has significantly upgraded assets, just like Star Fox 64 3D it looks like.  Kinda like Mario 64 DS, but a bigger improvement.

I wonder if we'll get an entire line of these "N64 3D" remakes?  I wouldn't say no...

Perhaps some Saturn and PS1 remakes as well.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs