By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 Slim LEAKED Picture!!!!!

darthdevidem01 said:
badgenome said:
darthdevidem01 said:
badgenome said:
darthdevidem01 said:

LOL the gap isn't going back to 8 million just because of this LOLOLOL

Agreed. It will be 12 million at the very least.

But BHR-3 said the gap would be down to 3 Million

He's more of an expert than you or I could EVER dream of being badgenome, lets face the facts!

And he's from Antarctica.

No he's from the Arctic! Come on have you been playing to much Monster Hunter while on duty as a Japanese Expert?

Read it and weep:

BHR-3 Not All Of Me Will Die

A 11 year old male from Antarctica

Joined on September 23rd 2008, online now

He has had 22,891 profile views and has posted in the forum 3,333 times which averages 5.31 posts per day

Around the Network
The Xbox Man said:
AkibaFan said:
The Xbox Man said:
AkibaFan said:

this luks horrible. ms has failed/

the cnt sell this to casuals, it dusn't luk appealing to jpn market eithr, this will be big flop for them. luks are very imprtant

You come up with the most stupid conclusions sometimes akiba. The PS3 slim looks terrible but it has managed to do just fine. Why won't this sell in Japan? Are the looks so bad it won't sell anything in Japan? Understand that this is  rebranding, Microsoft will push this like a new xbox 360 this fall, this fall xbox 360 will dominate, its obvious which side of the fence your on, get ready to see PS3 outsold by a lot when Microsoft markets this console like a new games system.

The gap will be back to 8 Million by Jan 1st now.

ur wrng becaus ms cnt drop price of xbox nw becaus natal will be in it. so price wnt drop, public wnt see price drop.

On jpn, I hve studied console market ov jpn, I knw how it works, this product wnt work ther. Its too big, vry agressive with black colour, fans. In europe Gran turismo 5 is out this year, th xbox 360 slim at lowest price wnt do anythng for it then. Only america wnt make gap go bck up to 8 million, u r delusinal

Your spelling is as bad as PS3 sales will be this holiday. Fix it, I'm not reading that crap you wrote

From what I could make of it you say Gran Turismo 5, we are 5 years into this generation, no game will sell units now, deal with it.

Actually your worng

UNCHARTED 2 led to PS3 hardware rising by over 20% in NA/EU

FFXIII led to PS3 hardware rising like 1000% or something in Japan

So yes GT5 WILL INCREASE PS3 CONSOLE SALES....it is a 10 Million selling franchise, if it doesn't then nothing should have in the past, and as games HAVE int he past so will GT5

kthnxbye!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

That's a pretty ugly console.

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

badgenome said:
darthdevidem01 said:
badgenome said:
darthdevidem01 said:
badgenome said:
darthdevidem01 said:

LOL the gap isn't going back to 8 million just because of this LOLOLOL

Agreed. It will be 12 million at the very least.

But BHR-3 said the gap would be down to 3 Million

He's more of an expert than you or I could EVER dream of being badgenome, lets face the facts!

And he's from Antarctica.

No he's from the Arctic! Come on have you been playing to much Monster Hunter while on duty as a Japanese Expert?

Read it and weep:

BHR-3 Not All Of Me Will Die

A 11 year old male from Antarctica

Joined on September 23rd 2008, online now

He has had 22,891 profile views and has posted in the forum 3,333 times which averages 5.31 posts per day

{Sigh}

I was using Arctic as a code name for antarctica, remember in the antarctican language opposites are TRUE!

Whats more striking is that he's 11 years old, so did penguins raise him?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:

{Sigh}

I was using Arctic as a code name for antarctica, remember in the antarctican language opposites are TRUE!

Whats more striking is that he's 11 years old, so did penguins raise him?

It's more likely that he is a middle-aged penguin.

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
The Xbox Man said:
AkibaFan said:
The Xbox Man said:
AkibaFan said:

this luks horrible. ms has failed/

the cnt sell this to casuals, it dusn't luk appealing to jpn market eithr, this will be big flop for them. luks are very imprtant

You come up with the most stupid conclusions sometimes akiba. The PS3 slim looks terrible but it has managed to do just fine. Why won't this sell in Japan? Are the looks so bad it won't sell anything in Japan? Understand that this is  rebranding, Microsoft will push this like a new xbox 360 this fall, this fall xbox 360 will dominate, its obvious which side of the fence your on, get ready to see PS3 outsold by a lot when Microsoft markets this console like a new games system.

The gap will be back to 8 Million by Jan 1st now.

ur wrng becaus ms cnt drop price of xbox nw becaus natal will be in it. so price wnt drop, public wnt see price drop.

On jpn, I hve studied console market ov jpn, I knw how it works, this product wnt work ther. Its too big, vry agressive with black colour, fans. In europe Gran turismo 5 is out this year, th xbox 360 slim at lowest price wnt do anythng for it then. Only america wnt make gap go bck up to 8 million, u r delusinal

Your spelling is as bad as PS3 sales will be this holiday. Fix it, I'm not reading that crap you wrote

From what I could make of it you say Gran Turismo 5, we are 5 years into this generation, no game will sell units now, deal with it.

Actually your worng

UNCHARTED 2 led to PS3 hardware rising by over 20% in NA/EU

FFXIII led to PS3 hardware rising like 1000% or something in Japan

So yes GT5 WILL INCREASE PS3 CONSOLE SALES....it is a 10 Million selling franchise, if it doesn't then nothing should have in the past, and as games HAVE int he past so will GT5

kthnxbye!

Uncharted 2 sold no PS3's that was due to PS3 slim boost. Gran Turismo is declining, and you have GT5 prologue already, gran turismo fans are on PS3. 

Funny to see some PS3 fans are becoming insecure.

The Xbox Man said:

Funny to see some PS3 fans are becoming insecure.

No offense, but you're the one that's looking insecure with all your trolling.

I think it looks ugly. 

I also think it looks just as big if not bigger.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Uhm... did they drop and dented it?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)