By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 Slim LEAKED Picture!!!!!

darthdevidem01 said:

LOL the gap isn't going back to 8 million just because of this LOLOLOL

If they price it right, it will. But it also depends in how well Natal is received and how well the Natal bundle will sell.

Truth does not fear investigation

Around the Network

I think it looks incredibly ugly, but then the PS3 Slim isn't particularly beautiful either.

The 250gb and WiFi details tie in with the earlier leak about a Slim, so this seems very legitimate.

I'm very curious to see how they'll price it.

The Xbox Man said:
AkibaFan said:

this luks horrible. ms has failed/

the cnt sell this to casuals, it dusn't luk appealing to jpn market eithr, this will be big flop for them. luks are very imprtant

You come up with the most stupid conclusions sometimes akiba. The PS3 slim looks terrible but it has managed to do just fine. Why won't this sell in Japan? Are the looks so bad it won't sell anything in Japan? Understand that this is  rebranding, Microsoft will push this like a new xbox 360 this fall, this fall xbox 360 will dominate, its obvious which side of the fence your on, get ready to see PS3 outsold by a lot when Microsoft markets this console like a new games system.

The gap will be back to 8 Million by Jan 1st now.

ur wrng becaus ms cnt drop price of xbox nw becaus natal will be in it. so price wnt drop, public wnt see price drop.

On jpn, I hve studied console market ov jpn, I knw how it works, this product wnt work ther. Its too big, vry agressive with black colour, fans. In europe Gran turismo 5 is out this year, th xbox 360 slim at lowest price wnt do anythng for it then. Only america wnt make gap go bck up to 8 million, u r delusinal

The Xbox Man said:
AkibaFan said:

this luks horrible. ms has failed/

the cnt sell this to casuals, it dusn't luk appealing to jpn market eithr, this will be big flop for them. luks are very imprtant

You come up with the most stupid conclusions sometimes akiba. The PS3 slim looks terrible but it has managed to do just fine. Why won't this sell in Japan? Are the looks so bad it won't sell anything in Japan? Understand that this is  rebranding, Microsoft will push this like a new xbox 360 this fall, this fall xbox 360 will dominate, its obvious which side of the fence your on, get ready to see PS3 outsold by a lot when Microsoft markets this console like a new games system.

The gap will be back to 8 Million by Jan 1st now.

You tell akiba he comes up with the most stupid conclusions sometimes...............then go and say the gap will go to 8 million?

from what asumption?  a picture that we arent even sure is 100% legit yet

I think we can officially take the slim out of the name

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:

LOL the gap isn't going back to 8 million just because of this LOLOLOL

Agreed. It will be 12 million at the very least.

Some of you are in kidding yourself if you think they won't cut price aggressively down to $129 now. Xbox 360 will hit $129, you're going to see it possible reach £120 in the UK and equivalent prices in Europe. It will be half the price of the PS3 slim, it will look better than it, it will have NATAL not the PS Move which will feel like a old experience due to the Wii. Its close to impossible for Xbox 360 to not outsell PS3 this Holiday, maybe I was extreme with saying the gap would go back to 8 Million, at least 7 Million.

luvtospooge said:

Looks good but I don't see much difference..

Looks better than Ps3 slim, that's for sure.

if you say so..lol

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

W.H.A.T

HOW is this ugly, someone tell me please? It looks much better than the original Xbox 360 which resembled a boring Dell Desktop CPU Unit.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Can someone confirm that this is really official? and not some bored lads photoshop job?