By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 Slim LEAKED Picture!!!!!

if you compare the size of the disc drives if anything it looks larger!

looks like the HDD i either missing in this picture or its interanl and not compatitble with the older 360 modles HDD

More breathing wholes for the console, maybe it now has an internal power supply instead of the external brick which will be one thing I like about this

Around the Network

And people called the PS3 slim ugly.

That thing looks like this

Plus this

this luks horrible. ms has failed/

the cnt sell this to casuals, it dusn't luk appealing to jpn market eithr, this will be big flop for them. luks are very imprtant

sry double post

I think the slogan sounds strange....

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

How suprising/sarcasm..

Well I suspect its $149? Hopefully, I may get another one..

mM
AkibaFan said:

the cnt sell this to casuals, it dusn't luk appealing to jpn market eithr, this will be big flop for them. luks are very imprtant

You come up with the most stupid conclusions sometimes akiba. The PS3 slim looks terrible but it has managed to do just fine. Why won't this sell in Japan? Are the looks so bad it won't sell anything in Japan? Understand that this is  rebranding, Microsoft will push this like a new xbox 360 this fall, this fall xbox 360 will dominate, its obvious which side of the fence your on, get ready to see PS3 outsold by a lot when Microsoft markets this console like a new games system.

The gap will be back to 8 Million by Jan 1st now.

LOL the gap isn't going back to 8 million just because of this LOLOLOL

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

The Xbox Man said:
AkibaFan said:

You come up with the most stupid conclusions sometimes akiba. The PS3 slim looks terrible but it has managed to do just fine. Why won't this sell in Japan? Are the looks so bad it won't sell anything in Japan? Understand that this is  rebranding, Microsoft will push this like a new xbox 360 this fall, this fall xbox 360 will dominate, its obvious which side of the fence your on, get ready to see PS3 outsold by a lot when Microsoft markets this console like a new games system.

The gap will be back to 8 Million by Jan 1st now.

PS3 slim doesn't look terrible. It's probably the best looking console ever made.

W.T.F. How do people like the design? It's most certainly the worst design for any console this generation.