By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The BEST GAME Of All Time is 2 YEARS old! (Share your memories of MGS4)!

GodOfWar_3ever said:
dtewi said:
mirgro said:
darthdevidem01 said:
mirgro said:
darthdevidem01 said:
disolitude said:

I remember it putting me to sleep...and when I woke up, Otacon was still crying like a baby.

The best part of the game is the live action intro sequences. The excercise one is mindblowingly creepy.

That was unnecessary in a celebration thread such as this one...

@Vashyo

I'll be doing a replay soon!

So having a circle jerk about a mediocre movie, errrr game, is a-ok, but criticisms are not? 

No they are not.

I am sorry for ruining the mood with plain as day truth then, I hope it didn't take away your horny.

Shut the fuck up dude. No one wants to hear your whiny trolling of game that you probably haven't played.

I would have said something similar, but one more ban = perma for me, so I didn't.

Surely not any old ban would mean perma for you?

and dtewi broke no rules

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Oh really so its widely considered the best game of all time for no aparent reason ...im not tryin to argue with you about this because if you believe MGS4 to be the best game ever then good for you but i believe that the original metal gear solid was better than it and zelda is just my favourite series of all time followed by metal gear

darthdevidem01 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

I would have said something similar, but one more ban = perma for me, so I didn't.

Surely not any old ban would mean perma for you?

and dtewi broke no rules

Mods might think its flaming...and any old ban = perma for me...after Naz permabanned me for having an alt (whom I didn't even post with), I begged him to give me another chance, and he did under that condition...

Now all the mods are waiting for me to slip up...or I'm imagining things.

IrishCollie said:

Oh really so its widely considered the best game of all time for no aparent reason ...im not tryin to argue with you about this because if you believe MGS4 to be the best game ever then good for you but i believe that the original metal gear solid was better than it and zelda is just my favourite series of all time followed by metal gear

And this thread happens to be about MGS and its awesomeness...MGS4 being the best game ever is the OP'

s opinion and no matter how many times you say "zelda" it won't matter to him.

You really shouldn't have come in hear just to say Zelda is the best series ever. If you want to express that idea so badly, I'd suggest you make a new thread in the Nintendo section.

Thank you very much.

GodOfWar_3ever said:
IrishCollie said:

And this thread happens to be about MGS and its awesomeness...MGS4 being the best game ever is the OP'

s opinion and no matter how many times you say "zelda" it won't matter to him.

You really shouldn't have come in hear just to say Zelda is the best series ever. If you want to express that idea so badly, I'd suggest you make a new thread in the Nintendo section.

Thank you very much.

Now you should be a mod with great posts like these

@Irishcollie

yes it is seen as the best game ever by many many people, due to VGC 3.0 its hard to get people posting now so your not seeing them here. Zelda might be your fav series but for me GT1 & MGS1 both beat OOT in its year.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Ah yes, a great game, indeed. Here's hoping that Rising can even come close to replicating the awesomeness of MGS4.

why he started a thread with "THE BEST GAME OF ALL TIME" in the title so i came and looked and while i dont agree with his opinion i just thought id give my own opinion on the topic whats wrong with that im not tryin to change his perception on zelda i was jus giving my view on the matter simple as that.......and by the way i dont own a wii so why would i be on the nintendo section

The best game of all time will be twelve-years-old on Novermber 21, 2010. What game could I possibly be talking about?

Well, it is the magnificent, flawless, masterful, undisputed champion of interactive media, known as the Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time. 

:P

My experience with MGS4? I loved it for a while, but it slowly began to wear on me. The cut-scenes and story were good, but not good enough to justify their length. The game-play was good, but not good enough to justify watching the cutscenes to get to it.

It had the elements of the greatest game of all time, but it blew it, big time.

Rickz0r said:

My birthday is today aswell :P . 

Happy BirthDay!

4 ≈ One

Beat it in terms of what exactly? are you talkin sales or general reception?