By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The BEST GAME Of All Time is 2 YEARS old! (Share your memories of MGS4)!

thank you very much lol. see its not just me that thinks OOT is the best game ever so stop getting pissed with me for having an opinion

Around the Network
IrishCollie said:

why he started a thread with "THE BEST GAME OF ALL TIME" in the title so i came and looked and while i dont agree with his opinion i just thought id give my own opinion on the topic whats wrong with that im not tryin to change his perception on zelda i was jus giving my view on the matter simple as that.......and by the way i dont own a wii so why would i be on the nintendo section

Because Zelda is a Nintendo game and you seem to like it enough to warrant a "Zelda OoT is the best game ever" thread.

The "topic" isn't "MGS4 is the best game ever"....this thread is about MGS4's 2nd birthday and the experiences we had with it.

GodOfWar_3ever said:
IrishCollie said:

Oh really so its widely considered the best game of all time for no aparent reason ...im not tryin to argue with you about this because if you believe MGS4 to be the best game ever then good for you but i believe that the original metal gear solid was better than it and zelda is just my favourite series of all time followed by metal gear

And this thread happens to be about MGS and its awesomeness...MGS4 being the best game ever is the OP'

s opinion and no matter how many times you say "zelda" it won't matter to him.

You really shouldn't have come in hear just to say Zelda is the best series ever. If you want to express that idea so badly, I'd suggest you make a new thread in the Nintendo section.

Thank you very much.

but is talkin about the best game of all time and zelda is a video game too 
so sure everybody who got a best for him is goin to come too

plus mgs4 is far from been the best game of all time

but OoT was phenomenon when it came out, even I who's not big fan of zelda knows that the game

deserves everything it was praised for

btw my best game of all time gotta be Melee or super mario world 

and as metal gear solid goes

1:Mgs1  2: Mgs3  3:Mgs2  4:Mgs4

4 was great but aftr u beat it, u realize that the gameplay was boring compare to the others bcuz it was just the story that was so great

Nintendo made me a gamer so I'd be stupid to ever try to forget that                                             like so many people nowadays

The Top  Best Consoles Are SNES and PSX 

Currently Playing: 1.Monster Hunter tri 2.MegaMan 10

GodOfWar_3ever said:
IrishCollie said:

why he started a thread with "THE BEST GAME OF ALL TIME" in the title so i came and looked and while i dont agree with his opinion i just thought id give my own opinion on the topic whats wrong with that im not tryin to change his perception on zelda i was jus giving my view on the matter simple as that.......and by the way i dont own a wii so why would i be on the nintendo section

Because Zelda is a Nintendo game and you seem to like it enough to warrant a "Zelda OoT is the best game ever" thread.

The "topic" isn't "MGS4 is the best game ever"....this thread is about MGS4's 2nd birthday and the experiences we had with it.

Agreed. Although darth should have put more thought into the title. Having an opinion is absolutely allowed, but even on a relatively troll-free website, like VGChartz, making a thread with a title like that is guaranteed to lure some flamers.  

lol im sure there are plenty of threads about OOT but this ones title didnt specify a game it jus said "best game ever is 2 years old" so when a thread like this is started you expect a clashing of opinions and thats exactly whats happened........i jus believe OOT is the best game ever concieved and i dont know if it will ever be topped in my books

Around the Network
twistedcellz said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
IrishCollie said:

Oh really so its widely considered the best game of all time for no aparent reason ...im not tryin to argue with you about this because if you believe MGS4 to be the best game ever then good for you but i believe that the original metal gear solid was better than it and zelda is just my favourite series of all time followed by metal gear

And this thread happens to be about MGS and its awesomeness...MGS4 being the best game ever is the OP'

s opinion and no matter how many times you say "zelda" it won't matter to him.

You really shouldn't have come in hear just to say Zelda is the best series ever. If you want to express that idea so badly, I'd suggest you make a new thread in the Nintendo section.

Thank you very much.

but is talkin about the best game of all time and zelda is a video game too 
so sure everybody who got a best for him is goin to come too

plus mgs4 is far from been the best game of all time

but OoT was phenomenon when it came out, even I who's not big fan of zelda knows that the game

deserves everything it was praised for

btw my best game of all time gotta be Melee or super mario world 

and as metal gear solid goes

1:Mgs1  2: Mgs3  3:Mgs2  4:Mgs4

4 was great but aftr u beat it, u realize that the gameplay was boring compare to the others bcuz it was just the story that was so great

Dude, I don't think MGS4 is the best game ever either...

Difference is, I didn't barge in here and say my opinion as fact.

how am i flaming i just have a differing disposition than the OP thats why i posted it wasnt to start an argument i assure you

dtewi said:
mirgro said:
darthdevidem01 said:
mirgro said:
darthdevidem01 said:
disolitude said:

I remember it putting me to sleep...and when I woke up, Otacon was still crying like a baby.

The best part of the game is the live action intro sequences. The excercise one is mindblowingly creepy.

That was unnecessary in a celebration thread such as this one...

@Vashyo

I'll be doing a replay soon!

So having a circle jerk about a mediocre movie, errrr game, is a-ok, but criticisms are not? 

No they are not.

I am sorry for ruining the mood with plain as day truth then, I hope it didn't take away your horny.

Shut the fuck up dude. No one wants to hear your whiny trolling of a game that you probably haven't played.

Is it my fault I found the game to be such a waste of time that I couldn't finish it? I haven't played through it, but it was because it was such a horrible experience to sit through it. Kind of made me sad because I loved MGS. This is by far the weakest of the 4 main ones, even the 2nd one. At least I managed to finish that one.

IrishCollie said:

lol im sure there are plenty of threads about OOT but this ones title didnt specify a game it jus said "best game ever is 2 years old" so when a thread like this is started you expect a clashing of opinions and thats exactly whats happened........i jus believe OOT is the best game ever concieved and i dont know if it will ever be topped in my books

That's great for you. OoT was amazing. But this isn't a debate over what is the best game of all-time, like GodOfWar_3ever already said, this is a thread made specifically to celebrate the anniversary of Metal Gear Solid 4. The title was misleading however, I'll give you that.

IrishCollie said:

It did specify a name...check the brackets...