By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The BEST GAME Of All Time is 2 YEARS old! (Share your memories of MGS4)!

darthdevidem01 said:
IrishCollie said:

Sorry to burst your bubble so to speak, but Zelda : Ocarina of Time is THE greatest ever made without a doubt.

As good as MGS4 is its not even the best game of the series, Metal Gear Solid is.

Sorry to burst your bubble but Zelda:OOT wasn't even the best game released in its own year, let alone all time ROFLROFLROFL!

You know darth, I usually respect you, but that was really extreme coming from you. I think my perception of you will have to change from now on!

And on-topic, I'm sure some of you guys know what I think about the game already. Great great game that linked everything from the previous games in a great way. Kojima knows his stuff at least. Some devs can't remember that they made a first part nowadays!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

The topic, not the "topic", is called "The BEST GAME OF ALL Time..." with caps mind you. That is just calling for people to come and bash the topic even if the topic creator didn't intend for that.

I remember seeing the cutscenes online before playing the game (didn't play until long after it was out), the scenes were awesome. I didn't find the game itself that fun but it reminded me of MSG 1 and 2 so made me care about the story much more; as a stand alone game it falls flat.

I apologise I didnt mean to state that Zelda was the best game ever FACT I just wanted to give my opinion I just put it down in the wrong way lol sorry

AkibaFan said:

Is a vry gud game. I ddnt get it on launch, i gt my ps3 in 2009, i gt the platinum editin.

th prblem ws i knew ov the stry alredy, i hd spoiled myself so I ddnt get the same experienc u got from th game, i watchd cut scene videos on youtube, i hd no choice, cudn't afford a ps3 and I wanted to know how metal gear solid saga ends.

Scenes whch wer vry gud were raiden fight scene with vamp, lots of cut scenes in chptr 1 wer gud, they let u get excited about th game. It was more similar to mgs2 thn mgs3 (I like mgs3 more) bt still much bettr than mgs2. Best game ever? no, its hard to gve tht title to any game, bt I knw lots ov people who do thnk its th best game ever.

Have you had a lobotomy? How can you not spell even like 15% of your words even close to coherently?

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

I didnt see it when entering the link because it got cut off it just said

THE BEST GAME Of ALL Time IS 2 YEARS old!..........

my bad

Around the Network
mirgro said:
dtewi said:
mirgro said:
darthdevidem01 said:
mirgro said:
darthdevidem01 said:
disolitude said:

I remember it putting me to sleep...and when I woke up, Otacon was still crying like a baby.

The best part of the game is the live action intro sequences. The excercise one is mindblowingly creepy.

That was unnecessary in a celebration thread such as this one...

@Vashyo

I'll be doing a replay soon!

So having a circle jerk about a mediocre movie, errrr game, is a-ok, but criticisms are not? 

No they are not.

I am sorry for ruining the mood with plain as day truth then, I hope it didn't take away your horny.

Shut the fuck up dude. No one wants to hear your whiny trolling of a game that you probably haven't played.

Is it my fault I found the game to be such a waste of time that I couldn't finish it? I haven't played through it, but it was because it was such a horrible experience to sit through it. Kind of made me sad because I loved MGS. This is by far the weakest of the 4 main ones, even the 2nd one. At least I managed to finish that one.

We've seriously had enough of you in this thread. I've been forced to unleash the gifs...

blaydcor said:
AkibaFan said:

Is a vry gud game. I ddnt get it on launch, i gt my ps3 in 2009, i gt the platinum editin.

th prblem ws i knew ov the stry alredy, i hd spoiled myself so I ddnt get the same experienc u got from th game, i watchd cut scene videos on youtube, i hd no choice, cudn't afford a ps3 and I wanted to know how metal gear solid saga ends.

Scenes whch wer vry gud were raiden fight scene with vamp, lots of cut scenes in chptr 1 wer gud, they let u get excited about th game. It was more similar to mgs2 thn mgs3 (I like mgs3 more) bt still much bettr than mgs2. Best game ever? no, its hard to gve tht title to any game, bt I knw lots ov people who do thnk its th best game ever.

Have you had a lobotomy? How can you not spell even like 15% of your words even close to coherently?

*Sigh*

And to think that this kind of grammar is the rule nowadays, rather than the exception...

mirgro said:

Is it my fault I found the game to be such a waste of time that I couldn't finish it? I haven't played through it, but it was because it was such a horrible experience to sit through it. Kind of made me sad because I loved MGS. This is by far the weakest of the 4 main ones, even the 2nd one. At least I managed to finish that one.

You've outright trolled the game by calling it a mediocre movie.

Criticism is allowed as long as it's constructive. Leave this thread and look up what that word means and come back if you don't want to be insulted or want to have a decent conversation.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Not the best game ever, but one of the best for sure!

SHMUPGurus said:
darthdevidem01 said:
IrishCollie said:

Sorry to burst your bubble so to speak, but Zelda : Ocarina of Time is THE greatest ever made without a doubt.

As good as MGS4 is its not even the best game of the series, Metal Gear Solid is.

Sorry to burst your bubble but Zelda:OOT wasn't even the best game released in its own year, let alone all time ROFLROFLROFL!

You know darth, I usually respect you, but that was really extreme coming from you. I think my perception of you will have to change from now on!

And on-topic, I'm sure some of you guys know what I think about the game already. Great great game that linked everything from the previous games in a great way. Kojima knows his stuff at least. Some devs can't remember that they made a first part nowadays!

OOT was good, but MGS1 & GT1 were better ....some would say xenogears beats every game in 1998.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey