By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The BEST GAME Of All Time is 2 YEARS old! (Share your memories of MGS4)!

that statement is too fanboyish for poor old me...

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
SHMUPGurus said:
darthdevidem01 said:
IrishCollie said:

Sorry to burst your bubble so to speak, but Zelda : Ocarina of Time is THE greatest ever made without a doubt.

As good as MGS4 is its not even the best game of the series, Metal Gear Solid is.

Sorry to burst your bubble but Zelda:OOT wasn't even the best game released in its own year, let alone all time ROFLROFLROFL!

You know darth, I usually respect you, but that was really extreme coming from you. I think my perception of you will have to change from now on!

And on-topic, I'm sure some of you guys know what I think about the game already. Great great game that linked everything from the previous games in a great way. Kojima knows his stuff at least. Some devs can't remember that they made a first part nowadays!

OOT was good, but MGS1 & GT1 were better ....some would say xenogears beats every game in 1998.

C'mon, let's not do this! Let's just put aside our personal preferences and celebrate the anniversary of (at the very least) one of the best games of all time! 

guiduc said:

that statement is too fanboyish for poor old me...

Then learn to respect the idea other people have differing opinions than yours.

For god's sake, some of the people in this thread...

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

It is the greatest.

Play B3yond

Ninpanda said:
darthdevidem01 said:
SHMUPGurus said:
darthdevidem01 said:
IrishCollie said:

Sorry to burst your bubble so to speak, but Zelda : Ocarina of Time is THE greatest ever made without a doubt.

As good as MGS4 is its not even the best game of the series, Metal Gear Solid is.

Sorry to burst your bubble but Zelda:OOT wasn't even the best game released in its own year, let alone all time ROFLROFLROFL!

You know darth, I usually respect you, but that was really extreme coming from you. I think my perception of you will have to change from now on!

And on-topic, I'm sure some of you guys know what I think about the game already. Great great game that linked everything from the previous games in a great way. Kojima knows his stuff at least. Some devs can't remember that they made a first part nowadays!

OOT was good, but MGS1 & GT1 were better ....some would say xenogears beats every game in 1998.

C'mon, let's not do this! Let's just put aside our personal preferences and celebrate the anniversary of (at the very least) one of the best games of all time! 

Yer yer!

Have you baked the cake ninpanda?!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
Ninpanda said:
darthdevidem01 said:
SHMUPGurus said:
darthdevidem01 said:
IrishCollie said:

Yer yer!

Didn't you know?

(Yay for over-used references!)

Too Celebrate, I'm gonna make a new avatar!

4 ≈ One

Ninpanda said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Ninpanda said:
darthdevidem01 said:
SHMUPGurus said:
darthdevidem01 said:
IrishCollie said:

Yer yer!

Didn't you know?

(Yay for over-used references!)

Well I hope that one is, it looks gross.....I'm sure you didn't make that one, panda's make the best cake!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Cried twice at the ending. Once when I thought Snake Died. Once when Raiden was crushed

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

In the Memory of MGS 4:

I hope this will  always remind us of our hero  T__T