By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The BEST GAME Of All Time is 2 YEARS old! (Share your memories of MGS4)!

darthdevidem01 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:

the Finale is my fav scene

the two best soldiers coming together

Yeah that was a good scene, very emotional and kind of a plot twist too.

the story and the powerful emotional attachment is awesome in MGS games

Yeah for sure, when the characters go through pain I feel it myself because of that attachment!

i thought you were making a joke of my post

Around the Network
Solid_Snake4RD said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:

Yeah for sure, when the characters go through pain I feel it myself because of that attachment!

lol no, in the microwave scene, its embarassing how involved I got in that scene emotionally.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:

lol no, in the microwave scene, its embarassing how involved I got in that scene emotionally.

i know u weren't making fun

but when i read the starting of ur post,i though you were saying "for sure i like the character in pain".........lol.i hadn't read the full post and just imagined what would be the latter half

yeah it is a bit embarrasing as it is very emotional after following th series and with that deep soundtrack of MGS series

but i really don't feel embarred these days as i feel crying over a masterpiece is a good thing,its actually a complement to how good that game is or any other thing

Solid_Snake4RD said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:

but when i read the starting of ur post,i though you were saying "for sure i like the character in pain".........lol.i hadn't read the full post and just imagined what would be the latter half

yeah it is a bit embarrasing as it is very emotional after following th series and with that deep soundtrack of MGS series

but i really don't feel embarred these days as i feel crying over a masterpiece is a good thing,its actually a complement to how good that game is or any other thing

MGS is a series that can make grown men cry.

Though I'll never admit to my friends any MGS game made me cry, some of my friends just skip cut scenes in games. lol

darthdevidem01 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:

Though I'll never admit to my friends any MGS game made me cry, some of my friends just skip cut scenes in games. lol

yeah most of my friedns are also like that

oh i want to play halo,why the fuck watch the cutscenes,i wanna just shoot shoot shoot

mindless shooting

i like games that make you feel like you are playing was a goal,mission,target you have to achieve and i like the details of that mission...hehe

Around the Network

Happy birthday MGS4, though it's not the best game of all time... by a LONG shot lol but it is something that did try to address the mess that was created in MGS2's story, but still MGS1 is the best of the series and even it's not the best of all time though that game DOES require a mention if you want to get into that discussion.

The actual best game of all time is older than some of the posters on this site (will be 16 years old August 27 this year)

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Solid_Snake4RD said:
darthdevidem01 said:

oh i want to play halo,why the fuck watch the cutscenes,i wanna just shoot shoot shoot

mindless shooting

i like games that make you feel like you are playing was a goal,mission,target you have to achieve and i like the details of that mission...hehe

lol yeah. Same in GTA4, my friend had come round and we were paying the story mode and I REALLY wanted to listen to the cut scenes, but he was like "skip em skip em...lets kill something"

I said NO we must watch the cut scene to know why we are doing what we plan to do! But apparently motive isn't important.

darthdevidem01 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
darthdevidem01 said:

mindless shooting

lol yeah. Same in GTA4, my friend had come round and we were paying the story mode and I REALLY wanted to listen to the cut scenes, but he was like "skip em skip em...lets kill something"

I said NO we must watch the cut scene to know why we are doing what we plan to do! But apparently motive isn't important.

hehe

i just hate them

also they think watching cutscenes is foolish

one of my friend plays MW2 non-stop,didn't even play campaign once but non-stop online and only when other are playing it and calls himself hardcore.

the E3 screens got a massive update

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=111213&page=1

Solid_Snake4RD said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
darthdevidem01 said:

mindless shooting

hehe

i just hate them

also they think watching cutscenes is foolish

one of my friend plays MW2 non-stop,didn't even play campaign once but non-stop online and only when other are playing it and calls himself hardcore.

the E3 screens got a massive update

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=111213&page=1

Yeah I know loads of people who just don't play campaigns nowadays, they go straight online and don't bother with the Single Player modes!