By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The BEST GAME Of All Time is 2 YEARS old! (Share your memories of MGS4)!

Insert Troll Comment Against That Game

Insert Alternative Title or Titles that are much better games.

Insert Alternative Title > Cat >That game > Dog. 

(Darth I hope you are happy!)

Also yay this means my ps3 is two years old. 

Around the Network

*Sits down, grabs a beer, and watches as people who completely miss the point of the topic, flame this thread to death*

wht is wrong with sum of u?

The thread title obviusly won't appeal to evry1, th person who wrote th thread title means it is tht persons opinion, is common sense, y dus evrythng need to be politically correct?

do u think u wer going to click on this thred expcting to find ur favrite game in OP? chances of tht wer low, why cnt u all respect th OP opinion? 

is not new about darth seying mgs4 is th best game evr, I hve seen him say this all th time on forums from when I joind, thred title being like tht is a effect like dtewi sed and it takes common sense to knw th chances of ur fav game being in OP are low becaus its sum1 elses opinion.

If sum1 is expressng enthusiasm for a game are all of u going to down it in th way u hve today? thts not nice, my personal opinion of this game is diffrnt bt I still just sed th gud things about it to make sure thread is positve.

AkibaFan said:

The thread title obviusly won't appeal to evry1, th person who wrote th thread title means it is tht persons opinion, is common sense, y dus evrythng need to be politically correct?

do u think u wer going to click on this thred expcting to find ur favrite game in OP? chances of tht wer low, why cnt u all respect th OP opinion?

is not new about darth seying mgs4 is th best game evr, I hve seen him say this all th time on forums from when I joind, thred title being like tht is a effect like dtewi sed and it takes common sense to knw th chances of ur fav game being in OP are low becaus its sum1 elses opinion.

If sum1 is expressng enthusiasm for a game are all of u going to down it in th way u hve today? thts not nice, my personal opinion of this game is diffrnt bt I still just sed th gud things about it to make sure thread is positve.

Being a grammar Nazi in the Internet is like being a cleaner at a landfill, but my god, I think my eyes are bleeding!

AkibaFan said:

Ever heard of vowels ? lol

Around the Network
Ninpanda said:

*Sits down, grabs a beer, and watches as people who completely miss the point of the topic, flame this thread to death*

OMG THIS IS YOU!

______

I find it hard to believe so many of you took the thread title literally and took it as a personal offense against your favorite game considering who the thread was coming from, the opening post and considering the other types of threads that are made on this site...lmao

Well coming in an flaming doesn't help anything, because my opinion and enthusiasm for MGS4 hasn't changed 1 bit and I will make this same thread next year too....so you guys failed...unlucky.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

the Finale is my fav scene

the two best soldiers coming together

Solid_Snake4RD said:

Yeah that was a good scene, very emotional and kind of a plot twist too.

darthdevidem01 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:

the story and the powerful emotional attachment is awesome in MGS games

Solid_Snake4RD said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:

the story and the powerful emotional attachment is awesome in MGS games

Yeah for sure, when the characters go through pain I feel it myself because of that attachment!