By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The BEST GAME Of All Time is 2 YEARS old! (Share your memories of MGS4)!

Dgc1808 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Dgc1808 said:

Do you like sunny?

Maaaaaaaybe.

Ok...I knew VGC had some pretty weird guys (like me) lol...

But I guess this gif is appropriate now,

btw, don't take it seriously...I'm paranoid about posting stuff like this because Naz said my next ban = ip perma

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:

No, it's only 8 months old

MGS 4 was only pretty good {don't kill me Darth!}

MGS4 is far better than that 8 month old game which would have been the best game of this gen if it's first 4 chapters were explosively awesome as the rest of the game.

Lol @ PedoBear pic

4 ≈ One

Now this is a thread! most of  the threads lately have been someone trying to provoke a fanboy war. It is great to see someone showing some love!

This is indeed a great game! I am glad it is getting recognition it deserves because it is so unique. I was never a fan of the metal gear franchise but this game just did things that no other game does and did it well! 

My Eyes!!! The Goggles Do Nothing!!!

Good flick, good flick. Ebert and Roeper liked it a lot, as I recall.

Around the Network
Falcon204 said:

Now this is a thread! most of  the threads lately have been someone trying to provoke a fanboy war. It is great to see someone showing some love!

This is indeed a great game! I am glad it is getting recognition it deserves because it is so unique. I was never a fan of the metal gear franchise but this game just did things that no other game does and did it well! 

Thanks

GO MGS4!

@Badgenome

The thread for Toy Story 3 is in the off topic forums

kthnxbye!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

What a epic game!!!

My first metal gear solid game. I knew nothing about mgs before this (expect that it has long cutscenes).

Now it's my favorite game and made me metal gear solid fan right away. I mean epic story, awesome gameplay that combines stealt, CQC and shooting and of course weird boss battles. 

BEST game ever.

darthdevidem01 said:
disolitude said:

I remember it putting me to sleep...and when I woke up, Otacon was still crying like a baby.

The best part of the game is the live action intro sequences. The excercise one is mindblowingly creepy.

That was unnecessary in a celebration thread such as this one...

@Vashyo

I'll be doing a replay soon!

So having a circle jerk about a mediocre movie, errrr game, is a-ok, but criticisms are not?

mirgro said:
darthdevidem01 said:
disolitude said:

I remember it putting me to sleep...and when I woke up, Otacon was still crying like a baby.

The best part of the game is the live action intro sequences. The excercise one is mindblowingly creepy.

That was unnecessary in a celebration thread such as this one...

@Vashyo

I'll be doing a replay soon!

So having a circle jerk about a scintillating movie, errrr game, is a-ok, but criticisms are not?

No they are not.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

i had to take it back to gamestop and i won't say why cause i don't want to ruin the moment. 

the only thing i will say is that remeber the first real benchmark in graphic's and game play on PS3. still one of the best looking games todate on any console.