By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Microsoft E3 2010 Press Conference Thread

SaviorX said:

The conference was a C-, but in the overall grand scheme of things, it is an A-.

Despite the fact that MS did not focus too much on non-Kinect games, the next few days of E3 will prove that dozens of good 3RD PARTY games are coming. Just look at EA; they showed like 7 games (Crysis, Medal of Honor, EA Sports MMA, etc,). MS never really had a 1st party presence so this is no shocker. Plus, whoever expected Rare to make more than Shitty Avatar clothes was unfortunately fooled. this is 2010, not 1998.

3RD parties will have tons more in store that 360 owners would love to play. Just because MS did not talk about them or show trailers does not mean they don't exist. Surprisingly, the same tactic is used to completely ignore Nintendo too.

DO NOT BE SURPRISED if Sony's conference is similar if not worse, due to how similar the Move is to the Wiimote.

EDIT: The omission of the Kinect's price is a major problem. If it turns out to be a dime over $99 the conference is a complete F.

Kinect is $149.99

Around the Network

Arnold swinging the move is the most hilarious sig ive seen in a while. Props to whoever edired it.

Does anyone know which button to press when trying to reply to someone? cause the reply button isn't working for me.

Xerofortune said:

Does anyone know which button to press when trying to reply to someone? cause the reply button isn't working for me.

"Quote"

noname, Rol, are you the self-proclaimed double standard detectors of this thread or are you just here because you think it's fun pretending to guide lost 360 hardcore owners through a dark corridor?

Around the Network
AnthonyW86 said:

Am i the only one who noticed something really wrong with the Forza Kinect(damn that name sounds bad)? How are you suppose to brake or accelerate?? By blinking your eyes? I also noticed some slight lag.

the game break for you

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

I was disappointed in the MS conference for 2 reasons. I thought there would better more 3rd party exclusives and surprises, but more than that, is Aaron Greenberg, kept saying its gonna be the best year for the xbox. For the hardcore i'm dont think so.

I hope Sony dont spend too long on Move like Kinetic either, otherwise it will be worse than the MS conference.

MS Score: C plus

PS: New 360 is SEXYY!

Wagram said:
SaviorX said:

The conference was a C-, but in the overall grand scheme of things, it is an A-.

Despite the fact that MS did not focus too much on non-Kinect games, the next few days of E3 will prove that dozens of good 3RD PARTY games are coming. Just look at EA; they showed like 7 games (Crysis, Medal of Honor, EA Sports MMA, etc,). MS never really had a 1st party presence so this is no shocker. Plus, whoever expected Rare to make more than Shitty Avatar clothes was unfortunately fooled. this is 2010, not 1998.

3RD parties will have tons more in store that 360 owners would love to play. Just because MS did not talk about them or show trailers does not mean they don't exist. Surprisingly, the same tactic is used to completely ignore Nintendo too.

DO NOT BE SURPRISED if Sony's conference is similar if not worse, due to how similar the Move is to the Wiimote.

EDIT: The omission of the Kinect's price is a major problem. If it turns out to be a dime over $99 the conference is a complete F.

Kinect is $149.99

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

RolStoppable said:
okr said:

noname, Rol, are you the self-proclaimed double standard detectors of this thread or are you just here because you think it's fun pretending to guide lost 360 hardcore owners through a dark corridor?

I am just doing my usual hit and run routine. Today Microsoft, tomorrow Sony. Rest of the week: both of them.

What about Nintendo?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

so Kinect is right now as much as a Wii on sell...... ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!!??!