By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metal Gear Solid:Rising BOX ART on Xbox Live!!!

This just doesn't look right... 

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Looks good... a hot action chick on box art is always good..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

awesome box art, its alot better than the previous one. cant wait too see some gameplay and more info about this.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

NiKKoM said:

Looks good... a hot action chick on box art is always good..

Um dude that's Raiden. Not some chick LMAO!

PS: Just in case you were unaware...Raiden is a dude.

As for the boxart...I think it looks kinda cool.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

Yeh I doubt Kojima would approve of that box art, looks to different from the others

MGS1

MGS2

MGS3

MGS4

MGS Peace Walker

They're all somewhat similar to each other, and then all of a sudden you have this?

Around the Network
AkibaFan said:
badgenome said:

I like it! It will sell millions in Japan!

only 1 MGS game hs dun ovr 1 million in jpn, tht is mgs3. Jpn is a vry supply and demand driven market, once frnchise peaks in jpn it dusnt go up agen, ther is decline, u will nt see rise in sales by million for a frnchise. mgs3 was peak for mgs franchise.

bt aftr studying jpn market ther is a gap for a game like mgs rising, games like it dnt sell well in jpn, makng it part of succsful frnchise is good. is possible it can be big hit, bt it wnt be able to sell million, the jpan market dusnt want games like these.

i luk forward to this game, i hope it hs more gameplay less cutscens.

I think you have some problems with your vowel keys on your keyboard, they arent always showing.

The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.

Ernest Hemmingway