By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metal Gear Solid:Rising BOX ART on Xbox Live!!!

Sorry but that's Fugly :S I hope they change it

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Boutros said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Boutros said:

That is an awesome box art!

YES I could count on you to like it

Seriously its an awesome box art, better than the MGS4 one North Americans got!

It's certainly one of my fav this gen. It helps that I like Raiden, from MGS2! lol

I didn't mind Raiden, I don't see why people hated him though, he didn't whine much like people said! lol

Raiden was bad a ass.  He'd been fighting in wars since he was a kid, he had cool martial arts moves, he had a hot girlfriend, and he got urinated on by R. Kelley.  I was dumbfounded by the amount of hate he recieved.  I thought it made more since for someone new to come along since Snake had been fighting Metal Gears since the late 80's.  I guess he was ahead of his time.

I agree, I think people were in shock that they didn't get to play as Snake, and they took it all out on Raiden!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

WTF is this shit? Did they go with Fanart for this?

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

i honestly don't know what to say 

badgenome said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Vetteman94 said:

Its not bad looking,  its violent looking, so it should sell well in the states

Yeah everyone should take inspiration from the violence displayed on NSMB Wii's box art to sell well in the states!

Who the fuck are you? Some kind of American expert or something?

I have studied Antarctic culture, I am expert on Antarctic Culture! Is American expertise similar to Antarctican expertise?!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

It looks pretty good, but it doesn't feel like Metal Gear box art with the close up of the face.

darthdevidem01 said:
badgenome said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Vetteman94 said:

Its not bad looking,  its violent looking, so it should sell well in the states

Yeah everyone should take inspiration from the violence displayed on NSMB Wii's box art to sell well in the states!

Who the fuck are you? Some kind of American expert or something?

I have studied Antarctic culture, I am expert on Antarctic Culture! Is American expertise similar to Antarctican expertise?!

Similar, just with less penguins. (Or maybe more, since I'm not sure what the captive population is. I'm a Japanese expert, not a penguin expert.)

KylieDog said:

The PS3 doesn't even have sections for box arts of games, I am forced to conclude that with the 360 being the only one to display box arts it was clearly a moneyhat by MS to get the box art exclusive on the online networks.

LMAO I love this. Does every Microsoft does have to be considered money hatting? Sony money hats just as much as Microsoft.

i like it. reminds of classic snes box arts. 

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

Nothing great, but not bad.

I have hopes for this game! Who knows, maybe, just maybe you'll get to play more than watch in this game... I know, ludicrous right?