By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 200 things you learn from nintendo games

140. Sometimes it's ok to be a pervert

Around the Network

141. You can capture wild animals by throwing a ball at them, and then they'll fight for you.

142. With a little bit of work, you can have more lives than a cat.

143. Cockfighting animals in not only legal, but intended for children.

144. If you need a breather, you can pause your life

145. Yes, it is possible to fly by farting.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

146. Daddy screamed REAL good before he died.

Sorry for the grammar English is not my native 

147. You either get N or get out.

"Kinect" Games I am really excited about (Click for videos)

Kinectimals        Dance Central      Kinect-Sports   Kinect-Adventures    Your Shape       Kinect-Forza

Owner of :   slim 1000 +  80GB DSlite

Around the Network

148.  The hatches are open!

149.  Redbull has it wrong, eating blue turtles gives you wings!

150.  Hedgehogs may drop their money and run when hit but there's no way in hell to make an Italian drop his coins.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

151.  Evidently, riding in the back seat of a go kart driven by your self (as a baby!) will not kill you as a result of an accident OR a time paradox.  In fact, it's good strategy!!

152.  The princess is in another castle. 

153.  Theoretically, I should gain my girlfriends powers since.......I ate her.  Boobs, here I come!!

154.  You don't need a space suit to survive in space!!  Just a hat with a star in it.

155.  Eating a mushroom will make you grow.....but touching a mushroom can kill you?  It's probably best to just avoid mushrooms alltogether.

156.  It's perfectly logical to design a door that will only open if you shoot it with a specific missile.  Just leave plenty of missles laying around.

157.  Sometimes, the Sun will get mad at you and try to kill you.  You can kill it by throwing a hammer at it, though.

158.  Sometimes you can swim in water.  Other times, it will kill you.  You won't know until you dive in at least once.

159.  On the off chance that an ultra-bad-ass super soldier CAN swim, he can only hold his breath for about 20 seconds before he needs to come up for air.

160.  There's a pretty good chance that there is an evil version of you, somewhere.  If there isn't, one will probably be created sometime in the near future.

161.  I think Candy Kong is WAAAY hotter than I should.

162.  I think Krystal the Fox is WAAAAY hotter than I should.

163. Big monkey face in space can eat arwing.

164. Evil guy have fetish taste ( want princess from very distant specie )

165. Mario would be a jumping god in D&D (probably 100 skill point in jump or more)

Sequel I want the most :

Patapon 3 , Elite beat Agent 2 , ROTK 12 , Mother 4, Legend of legaia      3, Resident Evil outbreak 3.

Favorite Youtube poop        McDonnald                 Morshu              

166. You should use the boost to get through.

167. It's totally logical to make a peripheral named "Robotic Operating Buddy the Robot"

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."