By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 200 things you learn from nintendo games

Chicks save Galaxies too.

Around the Network

88 - Adults always carry more money than kids, and it is because they have bigger Ruppes bags ^~

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

89 you can put whole fruits in the ground to grow trees

90 you can walk all the way to the left side of the world and end up on the right side

91.  You cannot grasp the true form of Giygas' attacks

92.  Trees burst into flames when attacked... with anything...

93.  Fox has pretty smooth flying

94.  Glass Joe gives even frenchmen a bad name

95.  That gorillas and plumbers don't get along

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

96. we are all enslaved by the raccon

Around the Network

97. people  will take turns attacking each other

98. Birds can carry your weight

99. You don't need legs for sports

100. somone is watching you all the time

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

101. If you lose traction with your rear wheels around a turn you'll actually go faster.

102. An engine backfire out of your exhaust pipes should give you a hefty speed boost.

103. Dropping a banana peel out of a car window is an incredibly dangerous practice.

104. If a knife is stuck in it's holder, there are probably 3 pendants or so hanging around that should loosen it up a little.

105. Fairies are in fact real. Either A) you eat them (or they fly around you) and they give you more energy; or B) They are weird, greedy, creepy  middle-aged men who "have something you need" and don't mind getting a little awkward with you while they take you and your wallet to the cleaner's.

107. Bad guys usually leave their front doors unlocked...but when they do lock doors they always lock themselves in and leave the key somewhere on the outsite.

108. Giant lizards hate italian plumbers.

109. If you wear a green tunic and a hat everyone will adore you and trust you with everything they have.

110. The ends typically do justify the means.

haha, I must have deleted 106 b/c I didn't think it good enough. Dang, now I've gotta fix that...so...

106. If you perform a barrel roll your airplane will be invincible and actually deflect lasers. So, "Do a barrel roll!"

Ok, now we're up to #110. Sorry about that.

#111, Garlic makes you strong.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

112. you'll live even after falling into molten lava multiple times
113. you may think you're a dude now, but in the end you'll find out you were a girl all along
114. if you feed your pet enough stuff he'll eventually poop out something nice
115. ghosts aren't scary, one look renders them harmless