By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Videogame FACTS that BLOW your mind! (Post some you know)

dtewi said:
darthdevidem01 said:
dtewi said:

The sprite makers for FF6 got bored one day and buried, deep within the game's code, Terra and Kefka having wild, hot sex.

We are talking about Facts not rumours

Oh, it's not a rumor.

I guarantee you can find pictures of Terra and Kefka having sex on Google.

We'll see about tha!!

{searches in google}

Can't find it.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
dtewi said:
darthdevidem01 said:
dtewi said:

The sprite makers for FF6 got bored one day and buried, deep within the game's code, Terra and Kefka having wild, hot sex.

We are talking about Facts not rumours

Oh, it's not a rumor.

I guarantee you can find pictures of Terra and Kefka having sex on Google.

We'll see about tha!!

{searches in google}

Can't find it.

You didn't check Google Images!

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

the mario 3 thing..wow..never heard of that before...pretty crazy.

"Tell me why does it have to be so hard

to let go when it?s your final day

...When death is on it's way"

it's old, but still entertaining

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Mega Man is known as Rock Man in Japan. This was changed for everywhere else because 'rock' is slang for crack cocaine, and the name stuck i guess.

OMG Mario n Snake !!!

In my opinion Twilight Princess is better than Ocarina of t... * gets shot *

Around the Network

In Donkey Kong, Mario was called Jumpman and was trying to save Paulina from the monkey he abused.

I think.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:

In Donkey Kong, Mario was called Jumpman and was trying to save Paulina from the monkey he abused.

I think.

And before that Mario was simply going to be called 'Mr Video.' Originally they hadn't planned for him to even have the ability to jump!

L1nkToTheFuture said:

Mega Man is known as Rock Man in Japan. This was changed for everywhere else because 'rock' is slang for crack cocaine, and the name stuck i guess.

OMG Mario n Snake !!!

And the Amiga-Game "Vixen" was renamed in Germany to "She-Fox" because "Vixen" sounds like a certain German slang word

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

trangentspree said:
dtewi said:

I think.

And before that Mario was simply going to be called 'Mr Video.' Originally they hadn't planned for him to even have the ability to jump!

And before he didn't even exist!

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

I've literally spent over 1000 hours on Super Smash Bros. Braw. That's a fact.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash