By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Videogame FACTS that BLOW your mind! (Post some you know)

double post

Around the Network

You know Bowser's laugh from Super Mario 64?

You know Boo's laugh from Super Mario 64?

Guess what you get if you take Bowser's laugh and speed it way up.

Proceed to crap bricks.

Oh apparently Pikachu's voice actor VOICES yoshi in mario games!!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

The fully programmed Arwing starship on Ocarina of the Time and Resident Evil-like aspects bleeding through Devil May Cry 1 are the only things I can think of. More like simple curiosities.

Edit - oh yeah, there is the blood Ganon spits on OoT that may be red or green depending on your version of the game. 1.0 is red, 1.3 and on is green or something like that.

The sprite makers for FF6 got bored one day and buried, deep within the game's code, Terra and Kefka having wild, hot sex.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
dtewi said:

The sprite makers for FF6 got bored one day and buried, deep within the game's code, Terra and Kefka having wild, hot sex.

We are talking about Facts not rumours

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

haxxiy said:

The fully programmed Arwing starship on Ocarina of the Time and Resident Evil-like aspects bleeding through Devil May Cry 1 are the only things I can think of. More like simple curiosities.

Well, Devil May Cry was originally going to be Resident Evil 4 before the design really started taking on a life of its own and they made a new series with its engine.

Also, don't forget the Mario painting in Ocarina  

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
darthdevidem01 said:
dtewi said:

We are talking about Facts not rumours

Oh, it's not a rumor.

I guarantee you can find pictures of Terra and Kefka having sex on Google.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Someone posted this before the game's release..now when I look at the cover, I can never unsee it...for real lol.

In Lost: Via Domus, you can't see your reflexion in the mirror!! ZOMG!

Ok I know Lost is finished now but I haven't seen the last season yet so no spoilers!!