By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Worldwide Up - May 30, 2010.

GodOfWar_3ever said:

God of War III is at a very nice 50k Worldwide this week ! And that is the lowest since its launch 11 weeks ago ! Sexy legs imo after 2nd week drop.

Its only 20k away from overtaking UC2 in America with ZERO holiday boost...same cannot be said about "EMEAA" though...if Sony had marketed GoW 1 & 2 better in the region, we're looking at a comfortable 3 million plus WW right now instead of the 2.5 million.

I really hope legs remain constant at 30-40k until the holiday season (20-25k Americas, 10-15k Others)

I agree not releasing the God of War Collection until after 3 was a mistake. But I find it interesting that GOW3 and Uncharted 2 have  both exceeded 3 million without bundles just makes you wonder how high they could be if Sony offered a ODST Forza type bundle.

Around the Network

PS3 has really taken a turn for the better in Japan, 20k a week extra in that region really brings it's WW numbers up.

I'm interested in MNR legs. Will it fall off quickly or be a slow burner? hopefully it can reach 8-900k at the least.

Great analysis!

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

PS3 doing very well. What happened to those people who were saying the gap was going to continue to decrease. *sigh*

Nice numbers for SMG2 and RDR still going strong. Im suprised at how close the sales for RDR between the HD consoles is settling at.

I have lived as a warrior. I have died as a god. Having suffered the ultimate sacrifice, I have been denied release. I...I will defeat Olympus. I will have my revenge

--Kratos

ok so final fantasy 13 sold nthing on its asian release riiiiiight

Around the Network
Lostplanet22 said:

Crap....You can only now see the top 30 softwares sales of any platform?

yes i noticed that,seems a shame

i liked keeping tabs on the stragglers

Above & Beyond

wow crazy console to software sales in japan. They sold a ridiculous amount of consoles compared to software... 360 doing terrible in hardware sales, but look at that, another week above ps3 in software, so many people said it would only outsell ps3 week 1 of crackdown and week 1 of alan wake till holidays.

MNR will sell 500,000 to 1m by the end of the yr. over all looks good to me. PS3 40k over 360? never saw it coming LOL!

sells of all soft ware will increase during the holiday season. thats where i beleave MNR will shine.

Mario is the king!