By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Worldwide Up - May 30, 2010.

Another .07m for RDR.  They are half way to the break even point according to some articles here.

Another Prince sequel is looking less and less likely.  360 userrs particularly are staying away in droves.

Wake's 377k puts it well above flop but well below profit. 

andremop: Just adjust colours.  I'm looking at a cobalt backdrop with greys and golds.  Very soothing.

Around the Network

360 dives again...

Recon1O1 said:

Another .07m for RDR.  They are half way to the break even point according to some articles here.

Another Prince sequel is looking less and less likely.  360 userrs particularly are staying away in droves.

Wake's 377k puts it well above flop but well below profit. 

andremop: Just adjust colours.  I'm looking at a cobalt backdrop with greys and golds.  Very soothing.

How?

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Good sales.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Very nice SMG2 numbers.

Also, DS and Wii solid as always.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

Binary Solo:  I just set up Firefox in Tools, Options, Content, Colours and clear the box below to stop sites overriding my choices.  To switch back I just check the box.  Otherwise the net gets kind of monochrome.  IE is much the same but more choices.  There isn't anything in onsite preferences if that's what you meant.

Sorry for off-topic I can't seem to message anyone or post walls.  Change in policy based on post counts?

SMG2 probably passed sleeper success stories like Heavy Rain, Darksiders and RDR ( 360) by last Tuesday.  It's nice to be Ninty.