By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Worldwide Up - May 30, 2010.

great numbers for Galaxy 2.  I'll be picking it up in the next couple of months.

Around the Network

God of War 3 and God of War collection are doing very good, people are just eating that game up. Lately i have notice that most of the people on my friends list are playing the collection more so than God of War 3. I guess GOW3 made people go out and buy the collection.

Good to see Mod Nation Racers did ok also.

Go go Mario!

Also, I'd assume Blur sold unexpectedly well on 360 vs ps3 because it was competing with ModNation on ps3.

Can someone explain to me why you can no longer comment in the sales charts?  Don't like this new VGChartz at all.  In fact each new version of VGChartz has caused me to visit this site less and less.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

tuoyo said:

Can someone explain to me why you can no longer comment in the sales charts?  Don't like this new VGChartz at all.  In fact each new version of VGChartz has caused me to visit this site less and less.

yeah, that sucks big time

Around the Network

SMG2 really impressive. But also impressive Wii Fit Plus legs compared to Wii HW weekly sales: almost 3 copies sold for every 4 consoles? That's big.
Not impressive, OTOH, Wii HW WoW boost considering SMG2's huge launch and that Wii has 5 games in the weekly Top 10, including the 1st.
Bad that despite having 2nd and 3rd best SW sellers, XB360 can't stay over 100k anyway.
PS3 not exceptional, but good for the season and considering its SW week is smaller than the competitors'.
DS strong as usual even during slow periods: its SW week had a big jump overall, despite not having big games.
PSP decent in Others, good in Japan, awful in America.
PS2 still alive: next Autumn Sony should cut its price for the last (or second to last) time and push it in the countries where the current gen is still too expensive.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

I wouldn't worry about Modnation Racers sales ;)

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Yah I think modnation is one of those games that will sell 50k each week without significant bumb or drop

Awesome first half week for Mario! With Others number this will be a juggernaut number, almost at 2 million.

BTW... VGChartz is ugly now... yuck, it's very hard to stay a lot here, like I used to do.

Excellent Super Mario Galaxy 2 sales, Europe should boost the first week to what? 1.7M?

Anyway...  E3 E3 E3 E3 E3 E3 E3 E3 E3 E3 E3 HYPE!!!