By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Morgan Webb rants about Super Mario Galaxy 2, hilariously bad reasons

This is probably what she has in mind.

Seriously, her view about all this is shallow, quite hypocritical and retarded.   It screams trolling and "user clicks". 

Around the Network

Since I'm not gonna waste my time watching that video, as her Mario rants are well documented, I'll just say that I pity that kind of mentality. 

It's a shame that a so called gamer lives in such hypocresy, calling Mario cartoony yet failing to see that same aspect in games like R&C. Plus, since when Cartoony has to be a derogative in a game? As long as it fits the presentation and the mood of the game, and it's well implemented, a cartoony feeling only betters the game. 

Anyway, I guess her opinions are just a reflection of the state of hypocresy nowadays gaming is falling into.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

She's got very stereotypic opinion on that matter, I'd expect some adolescent young boy to express such opinion in very emotional way, but not a perfectly adult young female. I used to believe that girls are likely to become adult in psychological sense of the word easier and earlier rather than boys, who tend to keep some sort of infantile behaviour through their entire lifes with all correspond masculinity cliches they seem to like in some way. Now I see that's stereotype too. Or maybe there's reason why she's a gamer, a girl gamer =)

Morgan Webb is a tool and her opinion is shit. What little respect I already didn't have for her went flying out the window when she went on Tyra's show and got completely trashed trying to defend games.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Mario Galaxy 2 looks flat? ... It needs to look more 3D?

How do you get more 3D than spherical worlds without a 3DTV?

This woman has made my head hurt through the sheer strength of her fail.

Around the Network

So from reading the thread, we establish that she doesn't like Mario for being too cartoony, yet one of her favourite series is the ultra realistic (lulz) Ratchet & Clank.

Yeah, okay...

VGChartz

Wow what is she blabbering on about, complaining about it being CARTOONY?!

Might as well complain about Star Wars for being Science Fictional!

I don't know maybe she wanted more innovation, but throughout the whole vid TBH she is sounding like she's in a denial and has taken up a personal agenda against the game.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Haha, Morgan Webb thinks all you Nintendo fans are jobless people who can't let go of their childhood XD

XD

XD

XD

=P

foolish woman she should watch this lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

She makes female gamers look silly... Which is a shame, I know enough female gamers that aren't like that. It looks like she wants to sound cool xD