By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Morgan Webb rants about Super Mario Galaxy 2, hilariously bad reasons

Oh dear. My bad >_< Sincere apologies, guv!

Around the Network
hsrob said:
Goddbless said:

It is clear by the length of this thread that is just wrong to state your opinion on something in the video game industry as it may offend someone. Right now Nintendo is in the majority with the Wii and DS so that is extremely taboo. Morgan was better off criticizing something Microsof t does and it wouldn't be as bad.

This thread is so long because of the following cycle.

a. She has the right to her opinion.

b. Yes, but her opinion is crap.

a. She has the right to her opinion and you should respect it.

b. Oh she certainly has the right to her opinion, but if you are ill-informed and don't consider the facts your opinion doesn't really count for much.

a. You're just pissed because she's bad-mouthing Nintendo.

b. (getting frustrated) That's not the issue, of course she has the right to her opinion, but my opinion is that her opinion is nonsense becausse she's complaining about ridiculous things that make no sense. (b leaves)

a. Look man, she has the right to her opinion and that's all I have to say about that.

c. He's right dude, she has the right to her opinion.

d. Of course she has the right to an opinion but doesn't mean we can't disagree with her.

etc.

LOL!  so true

The main problem I have with Morgan Webb is that she is bitter all the time, like someone constantly leaves a bad of burning dog crap on her doorstep every day.

sorry. just watched the vid. and I off hate morgan webb . /.

edit: she had nothing good to say about Galaxy. no arguments.

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

hsrob said:
Goddbless said:

It is clear by the length of this thread that is just wrong to state your opinion on something in the video game industry as it may offend someone. Right now Nintendo is in the majority with the Wii and DS so that is extremely taboo. Morgan was better off criticizing something Microsof t does and it wouldn't be as bad.

This thread is so long because of the following cycle.

a. She has the right to her opinion.

b. Yes, but her opinion is crap.

a. She has the right to her opinion and you should respect it.

b. Oh she certainly has the right to her opinion, but if you are ill-informed and don't consider the facts your opinion doesn't really count for much.

a. You're just pissed because she's bad-mouthing Nintendo.

b. (getting frustrated) That's not the issue, of course she has the right to her opinion, but my opinion is that her opinion is nonsense becausse she's complaining about ridiculous things that make no sense. (b leaves)

a. Look man, she has the right to her opinion and that's all I have to say about that.

c. He's right dude, she has the right to her opinion.

d. Of course she has the right to an opinion but doesn't mean we can't disagree with her.

etc.

and than it continues for 2 weeks, and a thread that should be dead still goes on.

get off her back she is one of the biggest okami fans in the world

Around the Network
Trentonater said:

get off her back she is one of the biggest okami fans in the world

Ahh!

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you