By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Will Obama be re-elected in 2012?

Will Obama be re-elected in 2012?

Yes 111 37.00%

No 98 32.67%

Too early to call 79 26.33%

I don't know 12 4.00%

Total:300
Armads said:

Wow lame, everything I just wrote didn't show up because of this broken forum.

Okay well in summary, bipartisan jobs bill, bipartisan food saftey bill, bipartisan fuel economy efforts, healthcare is modeled after republican ideals and the same measures were not only pushed by Romney but conservative foundations since the 1990s.  The stimulus bill was written by Bush and Obama passed it,  and all of Obama's Education policies are republican ideals.

God I had like three paragraphs, maybe I'll go into more detail again but screw the site redesign man.

I'm sorry that happened.

Around the Network
RockSmith372 said:
Armads said:

Wow lame, everything I just wrote didn't show up because of this broken forum.

Okay well in summary, bipartisan jobs bill, bipartisan food saftey bill, bipartisan fuel economy efforts, healthcare is modeled after republican ideals and the same measures were not only pushed by Romney but conservative foundations since the 1990s.  The stimulus bill was written by Bush and Obama passed it,  and all of Obama's Education policies are republican ideals.

God I had like three paragraphs, maybe I'll go into more detail again but screw the site redesign man.

I'm sorry that happened.

My condolances

It would be full of lulz if Sarah runs against him... and win...

No wait. It would be disaster. She'll make Canada a State.

I really hope he'll win again. Even with all the negative publicity, he had said it was going to be hard to 'fix' everything so give the man some respect.

And, for the lulz of it all, even Bush got his second term... really still lmao because of that.

FootballFan said:

All the Jews in America hate Obama. He has basically said F*** *** to Israel compared to previous presidents.

As for the topic, I would be suprised if he got re-elected. He isn't popular in the states anymore. When he was a candidate to Bush everyone believed it was like Jesus returning to earth. Since then they have realised he is just the same as the last 100 presidents.

In England he is popular though, although I don't think that counts for much

England is too leftist to support anyone but the Democrats.

Hell, if there was a Labour party in America (Old Labour), it would be declared Communist and banned.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

Some of the posts here have reminded me of the quote;

"The best thing about this field of candidates is that only one of them can win"

The one with the most money wins.

Since it's now legal for big corp to donate any amount they want, I think whoever most corrupt will win next. Or the following term to give time for absolute corporate corruption to take effect.

Galaki said:

Since it's now legal for big corp to donate any amount they want

No, it's really not.

Galaki said:

Since it's now legal for big corp to donate any amount they want, I think whoever most corrupt will win next. Or the following term to give time for absolute corporate corruption to take effect.

An unappealing candidate has never won because they had more money, but more appealing candidates tend to be more successful at fundraising. Or to put it another way, just because having more money is correlated to being a more successful candidate doesn’t mean that having more money makes you a more successful candidate.

HappySqurriel said:
Galaki said:

An unappealing candidate has never won because they had more money, but more appealing candidates tend to be more successful at fundraising. Or to put it another way, just because having more money is correlated to being a more successful candidate doesn’t mean that having more money makes you a more successful candidate.

Hence, the reverse is still true.