By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Will Obama be re-elected in 2012?

Will Obama be re-elected in 2012?

Yes 111 37.00%

No 98 32.67%

Too early to call 79 26.33%

I don't know 12 4.00%

Total:300

Pretty self explanatory. I personally think he will due no republican candidates strong enough to compete against him.

Around the Network

It doesnt look like he will but the only problem I don't see who's going to beat him.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

I really doubt it but I think it's not set in stone.  I just hope someone competent wins in '12.

Pixel Art can be fun.

you should of had a option of doesnt matter worlds ending end of 2012

i dont see him winning

Play Me

doesn't matter really, the quality of my life stays the same regardless of who's in office

Around the Network
psrock said:

It doesnt look like he will but the only problem I don't see who's going to beat him.

Ron Paul hopefully.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
psrock said:

Ron Paul hopefully.

Never

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

The world is going to end in 2012, so there is no chance.

It all depends on congress.

If after the midterm elections the democrates are still the majority and the country stays as it is now.  He will not.

If Republicans end up making large headway and the country continues to head in the direction it is now.  He will.

The vice versa is true of the above.  I think this midterm election will make or break him.

Why is everyone so cynical when they talk about him. Just last year this time people still loved him. And unlike Bush, who got re-elected, I fail to see in glaring flaws in what he has done so far...

Could someone explain? (Im not American BTW)

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits