By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Details on Wii Party (over 80 mini-games)

The mini-games are definitely...different to say the least.

Around the Network

I believe EAD is developing this.  So I have faith.

Gotta hand it to Nintendo, they are pretty smart bundling a Wiimote with the game. As we've seen from Wii Play, bundling a controller with the game will make its legs astronomical, adding yet another evergreen Wii title that should hover at or near the top 10 for months, or possibly years to come.

Sounds somewhat interesting. I might consider picking it up, as I've been considering picking up another controller for awhile now, but only if it has Wii motion plus and online support.

I'm probably going to buy this game; I loved the Mario Party games.

I loved the MarioParty series, but I'm sceptical of WiiParty simply due to the lackluster gameplay found in the series other games albeit WiiFit/plus. But 80 games might make it worth a purchase but again I will hold my breath till the actual product is in my hands!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Around the Network

I think Nintendo must have struck a deal with a battery company.  All those sounds coming out of the speakers are going to chew through the damn things like nobody's business.

I really wonder how they would market this.

Sounds like you'll need a large open area to play some of those games! I mean, hide and seek?

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

This shows again how creative Nintendo is, sounds good.

Stefan.De.Machtige said:

Another 20 million seller? 

no way, 30 Million!

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Attoyou said:
Stefan.De.Machtige said:

Another 20 million seller? 

no way, 30 Million!

lol, logically I think 20-million will be the high if it does succeed in the mass market. But I think I will stick my predictions to 11-million or 15-million. Actually with it being bundled with a controller it may actually succeed with 20-mill infact I may even buy the bundle and I had no intention of picking this up.

I hope it has online, if not I guess I'll just have to wait for MarioParty9. Also I wonder if their will be game boards like Mario because I actually love the board gameplay rather then just mini-games for the soul purpose of minigames. I actually like the board I know many here don't but I loved it!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer