By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Details on Wii Party (over 80 mini-games)

If this is as fun as the Mario Party games I just might check it out.

Around the Network

I am not so sure I want another game like this. I will have to wait to see a full game list and info before I buy it.

hsrob said:
kylohk said:

You know, the hide and seek game would actually work if the Remotes actually have longer ranges.

Just imagine if you could hide it in the attic or so.

How long is their range? I know I can turn off my Wii from anywhere in the house.

Bluetooth mandates a minimum operational range of 10 meters. That should cover most houses.

At least the bomb game looks pretty fun. Hot-potato anyone?

^click the license to level it up! Please, and thanks in advance!

=D

Some of the ideas are really cool... It's the new successor of the Mario Party games!

and, of course, another 20 million sellers. This game will surely boost the Wii sales insanely.

But Nintendo kept Zelda for us hardcore gamers!

Around the Network

More details:

- "Living Party": set of games that involve using the Wii remote in innovative ways
- "Classic Party": more standard selection of party games
- "Pair Party": games fine-tuned for two players
- play each game individually, or string them together
- Board Game -- roll dice and advance your player along a path.
- World Travel -- go around the world and take pictures of as many landmarks as possible.
- Bingo -- A bingo game played with Mii faces instead of numbers.
- Compatibility Check -- Two players answer a series of questions to see how much their personalities "sync" with each other.
- Balance Ship -- you and a friend to keep a ship upright by running your Miis along the sails.
- Swaying Presents -- Hold the Wiimote flat and keep it balanced, or else your Mii will drop the great big stack of presents it's carrying.
- High-Speed Bobsled -- Two players board a bobsled, working together to go as quickly as possible.
- Volley Shoot Match -- A soccer goal-kick competition.
- Balloon Coaster -- Two players board a roller coaster and must point their Wiimotes at onscreen balloons to pop them.
- Barrel Battle -- Players must run to the goal while jumping over the barrels rolling their way.
- Lucky Trolley -- your Mii is trying to reach the end of a railway littered with forks and dead ends.
- Ski Jumping -- As the name suggests.
- Gallop Derby -- A four-player horse racing game.
- Splash Boat -- Two Miis must paddle their oars in tandem to navigate their raft down the rapids.
- Stop At The Edge -- Miis are shown onscreen, each with a barrel suspended above their heads by a chain. You must push a button to send the barrels flying down, then push it again to stop it as close to your Mii's head as possible without actually crushing them.
- Rear Battle -- Your Miis run around a Pac Man-style stage, trying to tag each other
- Trap Adventure -- Players must work together to navigate seesaws and other traps as they try to reach the end of a dungeon.

From GoNintendo.

gotta say, those do sound fun

Monster Hunter Tri

Name: Silver

ID: 94BRVX

I can just see this metaphorically raping the software charts when it is released

New screenshots of Wii Party !!! 

looks sorta fun

In my opinion Twilight Princess is better than Ocarina of t... * gets shot *

In my opinion Twilight Princess is better than Ocarina of t... * gets shot *