By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Details on Wii Party (over 80 mini-games)

sounds intersting, but i guess it's kind of a game you don't know until you try it

i think it will be another Wii Play or Wii Music in terms of sales

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Around the Network

This sounds pretty good to be honest.

I was just looking through this information and couldn't see it anywhere but does this game have motion plus support?

hsrob said:

I was just looking through this information and couldn't see it anywhere but does this game have motion plus support?

Unless this boxart is temporary, no. Also no Wi-Fi logo.

Trap Adventure sounds pretty good, also it seems a fun game too bad it doesn't seem to have motion plus (online wouldn't work with a lot of this games or at least i think it wouldn't)

Sorry for the grammar English is not my native 

Around the Network

^Well, you can't play hide and seek online, can you?

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

"Rear Battle"

wut

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

dark_gh0st_b0y said:

sounds intersting, but i guess it's kind of a game you don't know until you try it

i think it will be another Wii Play or Wii Music in terms of sales

So you're saying it'll either sell many many millions or not sell many many millions?