By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Guys, please check/fix your signatures!

darthdevidem01 said:

Mine changes from page to page, sometimes both pictures stay in one row, sometimes they are in different rows, whats up with this?

If one user posts a really wide image, the page widens to that length.

All other posts, if necessary, widen to that same length.

If you post more than one image, however, the width stays the same, so they'll end up on two lines.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
BHR-3 said:

how do we know how long to make it w/o a time stamp?

Just keep it reasonable. The blank lines at the bottom are somewhat unnecessary.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

darthdevidem01 said:

lol slimebeast change it

@munkeh

your own sig has One broken pic

So can you not see the Red Dead Redemption banner?

I think mine is fine....? 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

How does my sig appear to you guys?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

On my small screen some sigs are massive, they pretty much take up my entire screen

can a limit on size be made so that i'm not reading sigs rather than messages?

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

^ Pic is not working, but I think it's time for you to buy a bigger screen with a bigger resolution. VGChartz has pretty much been widescreen since 2.0.

Or you could always go there http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/settings.php?type=button_preferences > Tick the "Hide Sigs in Forums" box.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Mines glitched.

SHMUPGurus said:

^ Pic is not working, but I think it's time for you to buy a bigger screen with a bigger resolution. VGChartz has pretty much been widescreen since 2.0.

Or you could always go there http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/settings.php?type=button_preferences > Tick the "Hide Sigs in Forums" box.

DIdn't there used to be a rule that your sig could only be as big as your avatar and the info below the avatar?

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

how can I fix it?

PSN: franco-br
MGS4, GH, MW2, GT5p, WipeoutHD, etc..etc..