By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Rate VGC 3.0!!!!

Rate VGC 3.0!!!!

5/5 Great layout design 13 3.05%

4/5 Good, needs some tweaks 87 20.42%

3/5 average 46 10.80%

2/5 Poor, needs a lot of work 128 30.05%

1/5 No comment 30 7.04%

0/5 This website actually has DESIGN?!?!?! 122 28.64%

Total:426

Around the Network

I know it should have been a lot of work, but I don't like this design, I feel lost, I can't find the threads that interest me.

The biggest problem imho, is the way the posts are made. Excuse me, but I read less in the posts, and my screen is more filled with unuseful information, such as the big signatures. I don't like it.

Seems fine to me.

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/2lxwas9.gif[/IMG]

I miss the old site, it took like 5 minutes to find hot topics. I dont really see the need to complicate everything.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Killy_Vorkosigan said:

I know it should have been a lot of work, but I don't like this design, I feel lost, I can't find the threads that interest me.

The biggest problem imho, is the way the posts are made. Excuse me, but I read less in the posts, and my screen is more filled with unuseful information, such as the big signatures. I don't like it.

No, the problem is that people didn't fix their sigs yet. Check this thread out: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=110579

Also, you can go to Settings > Preferences > Tick the "Hide Sigs in Forums" box if you don't want to only read big signatures.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

4/5.

If only because I know the missing features are being worked on as we speak.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

BAD BAD DESISION TO DIVIDE THE FEATURES OF VGC

Solid_Snake4RD said:

BAD BAD DESISION TO DIVIDE THE FEATURES OF VGC

We (oh sorry Seece, THEY) heard you the first twenty times

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Oh my... it was just nice and all week a go when i visited last time.

Now it is this monstrosity.

Not so easy to get around like in old version.

Ugh, seems that i don't need to visit this site every day like was gonna do.

Nothing's cheaper than something free.

F1 vs FOTA, when too much power is in couple peoples hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------

It's a mess, a headache to visit and ultimately when I click on the link in my favourites to be greated with this monstrosity I think, 'oh yea I remember now, maybe i'll bother to look through it another time'.