By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Rate VGC 3.0!!!!

Rate VGC 3.0!!!!

5/5 Great layout design 13 3.05%

4/5 Good, needs some tweaks 87 20.42%

3/5 average 46 10.80%

2/5 Poor, needs a lot of work 128 30.05%

1/5 No comment 30 7.04%

0/5 This website actually has DESIGN?!?!?! 122 28.64%

Total:426

I mostly like changes but I think there are a lot of things that worked better before, specially when referred to usability.

I do not know anymore anytime I'm quoted, there are no specific colours for each console manufacture piece of information, I don't know what people own a specific game.

Around the Network
oldschoolfool said:
supermario128 said:

I have GamrConnect book-marked and it is the only tab I visit. I'm assuming this is the same for many people. While you tried to make the site better by seperating everything it just made it worse. I'm sorry, but I'm just stating the truth. Every page will get less views. News won't get viewed and new members won't know where to go. I hardly know where to go.

That might be your truth,but that's not my truth. 5/5 for me.

Well, looking at the poll, you are definetely not the majority.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

MMM very hard to tell but 4/5 I guess...

My only real complaint is that I feel like the numbers and the forum I waaay too separate, I know that the split was the point of the update but it gives the impression that all the sites have nothing to do with the others. Im pretty sure that ioi said that not all the links are up but still.

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

I keep waking up every morning, clicking on my VGChartz link, and HOPING that when it loads up it'll be back to 2.0 and they will have realized the error of their ways.

Having to click on 4 locations to get to the information that used be in one location is a horrible, terrible, incredibly bad idea.  It's far more complicated to find EVERYTHING on this site now.  It used to be simple.  Making things more complicated is never good. 

The only thing I really like about the new design is that when you drill down on a game in the sales section, you see more than 10 weeks of data.  That's a big plus, but it's the only big plus I see.  Everything is more difficult to find now. 

I hate that I can't discuss sales right on the game's main page anymore within the sales section.  That has virtually destroyed the community aspect of this site for me.  It's a real bummer.  I really hope they go back to the old way.  I'm not opposed to changes in the way the site works, but this is really a fundamental change for the worse.

So far out of 380 votes the average score overall is 2.00
That must be a worry, a 40% score is a fail in any system I know of

The forums certainly seem quieter to me too

Never argue with idiots
They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience

Around the Network

I gave it 2/5 but i think i should give it 1/5.. 

there r so many wrongs which everyone have covered that i dont think i need to repeat them.. there is nothing write with this design. n certainly my interest in coming back is fast decreasing

I'm not going to rate VGChartz 3.0.  I'm going to post the ideas to fix it.  But, since I don't want to make it too easy for ioi (he and his guys don't want the solutions handed to them.  That is not the way of the warrior.), I'll bury them in this thread, never to be seen again!

1.  Links to the other three quarters of VGChartz are well and good but, what the hell is going on there?  I don't know.  I'm just here for the forums!  But if someone were to entice me by showing what's going on over there --what's hot in game news, for example, I'd be more inclined to click on them.

2.  Bring back the "Hot Topics"!  You want 'em.  I want 'em.  Everybody wants 'em, wants 'em!!  So why don't we have them?  Well, we already do.  You just have to click "Home" while you're in the gamrConnect Forums.  But damn, is that cumbersome.  Just post it on top of the "Recent Posts" like old times.  It's our trademark!!

3.  Buy me a pony! (Worth a shot, eh?)

4.  Let me see what I did in the gamerFeed!!  Somebody said I was dominating the feed but I had no idea what they were talking about.  It took me a minute to figure out that they could see my work, but not me. 

i think a new poll should be made that u want VGC 3.0 or VGC 2.0