By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The VGC 3.0 Complaint/Suggestion Thread

Awesome job that the recent posts bar is back :)

One small thing, can we have the view post button back, so that we can link to specific posts?

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Around the Network

The Management Team link is kinda neat, interesting read for the management team, any future plans to do the same sort of blurb thing for the other mods on the site?

Just want to say I really appreciate the way the forum listing has been brought back.

damn, i really wish my written reviews were still up, the user written reviews were a great way for me to practice =/

superchunk said:
radiantshadow92 said:

I cannot seem to find my User Written Reviews anywhere, i know we can rate games easier now, but theres no reason to take away the feature to write reviews for games.

You have to go to the games actual page and click on the reviews tab to get acces to them.

EDIT: NVM i looked again and it only shows this site and critic reviews. Sorry, they appear to be gone.

I can't find my review either. And my trophy guides aren't here. I'm a bit bummed about that, as I had more stuff in the works, but there are many other things that are much more important that need done than adding these back, I'm sure.

Around the Network

I have a notification for 6 new unread messages... but they all look the same. I can't tell what's read and what's unread. Haven't had any messages in atleast 3 months and this notification was never there for 2.0.

Will changing font color ever return? I miss my sig...

Also... where's the transaction history thingy??? 

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:

I have a notification for 6 new unread messages... but they all look the same. I can't tell what's read and what's unread. Haven't had any messages in atleast 3 months and this notification was never there for 2.0.

Same here, except its 7 unread for me.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

The Ghost of RubangB said:
Euphoria14 said:

One of my (2) gripes taken care of. I really missed that recent post sidebar.

Now for Hot Topics!

By the way, the recent post sidebar doesn't change to an alternate color when your quoted does it? If not, that is another small add I think majority of the forum goers would greatly appreciate.

Keep up the good work though, the sites look great.

Here I just quoted you.  Tell me if you got a different color.

Nope. 

You?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

IoI,

I am loving that recent posts are back, I am wondering (this would make it almost too awesome in my opinion) if you could move the "Hot topics" posts (from where it is now under "Friends" and on the right hand side) under the recent posts bar on the left, then when we are browsing the forums we would have all our recent posts and all the hot topics on every page. :)

Dgc1808 said:

Also... where's the transaction history thingy??? 

Yep, i have 7 unread messages and it is pretty annoying lol. But i am sure there will be fix soon enough, i just want my user reviews back >_<