By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MCV confirms 149$ price tag for Natal

scottie said:
makingmusic476 said:
Nintendo managed to make the balance board the best selling peripheral of all time for $99.99. If the $149 price tag is true, maybe Microsoft thinks they'll be able to pull off a Wii Fit.

$89.99, and bundled with a game

It's $99.99 or higher for WF+ in Canada depending on retailer. Not to mention the fact that people were reselling it for $120-$150 when there were Wii Fit shortages.

That said, if $149 is correct, MS will likely launch it for $169 or so in Canada. Basically, that's too expensive.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

prices suggested for move and natal are high... too high.
Natal can support up to 4 players tho? right?

Hmmm...anyone notice they said bundled for 299$...so...what maybe a acrade price drop to 149$??

And I do not think the price is set in stone yet....E3 will decide how natal will be..till then everyone is making mountains out of mole hills.

Did not want to create a new thread for this, so here:

Posted by CriterionGames' Twitter:

"Saw amazing Natal stuff today. Just sensational. (ran out of 80's film references today)"

hopefully we will see more games for natal and move E3

Around the Network
JaggedSac said:
Did not want to create a new thread for this, so here:

Posted by CriterionGames' Twitter:

"Saw amazing Natal stuff today. Just sensational. (ran out of 80's film references today)"

OMG I LOVE CRITERION GAMES!!!!

They better push for more market share.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

The pricing is in line if not better then their other peripherals. How much is it for a hdd and wireless again?
This time sony is going the down payment way with ETH Move. You have to lve this gen..

Go Team Venture! I still don't get the Wii, PS Move,  and Kinect.

kowenicki said:
It looks to me as though both sony and MS are coming in too expensive on this...

That's because Sony or MS does not want to sell this devices at a loss like they did with their consoles. Both Sony and MS has to be realistic about how many of these devices will sales at first. There is no way they will sell anywhere close as fast as the Wii did. $149 is no surprise to me since this was the price of 360 wheel when it first came out. It's not a very good wheel at that.

makingmusic476 said:
Nintendo managed to make the balance board the best selling peripheral of all time for $99.99. If the $149 price tag is true, maybe Microsoft thinks they'll be able to pull off a Wii Fit.

1. It cost 50% more than the Balance Board.

2. Xbox isnt known for being Family Friendly.

3.  Big 360 games wouldnt work on Balance Board like a Mario game would.

4. If this is true, then Natal is gonna fail harder than the Power Glove.