By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sonic Adventure 2 is the worst game ever created.

Another thing that bothers me with the first 3D Sonic games is that they didn't have the same artstyle as the 2D ones, Sonic CD in particular.

Just imagine playing a full 3D Sonic with an awesome Sonic CD like techno sountrack and a background like the one in the SCD special stage! Sonic Team should be punished for not making such a game!

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network
KungKras said:

Another thing that bothers me with the first 3D Sonic games is that they didn't have the same artstyle as the 2D ones, Sonic CD in particular.

Just imagine playing a full 3D Sonic with an awesome Sonic CD like techno sountrack and a background like the one in the SCD special stage! Sonic Team should be punished for not making such a game!

I remember seeing video awhile back for a game called Sonic X-treme that got canned. So would it be like that?

I actually like Sonic Adventure 2 more than most of the 2D Sonic games.

Pixel Art can be fun.

I guess I just hate things people like.

Snesboy said:
KungKras said:

I remember seeing video awhile back for a game called Sonic X-treme that got canned. So would it be like that?

I think so. Sonix X-treme had the artstyle and feel of the older Sonic games, and it had a 3D Green Hill Zone.

If it would have been released, I think that Sonic would have stayed on track despite moving to 3D, and it might have saved the Saturn.

I think Sonic X-treme not being released is one of the great tragedies in gaming.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network
KungKras said:
Snesboy said:

I think so. Sonix X-treme had the artstyle and feel of the older Sonic games, and it had a 3D Green Hill Zone.

If it would have been released, I think that Sonic would have stayed on track despite moving to 3D, and it might have saved the Saturn.

I think Sonic X-treme not being released is one of the great tragedies in gaming.

I think Nintendo got a hold of one of the Sonic X-treme discs and used it as the basis for Mario Galaxy 

What the fuck. This was the ONLY Sonic game I /actually/ enjoyed.

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle > All other Sonic games IMO

Snesboy said:
KungKras said:
Snesboy said:

I think Nintendo got a hold of one of the Sonic X-treme discs and used it as the basis for Mario Galaxy 

hah...I think you may be on to something.

OP: No.

SHMUPGurus said:

Hmmm, not sure if troll... but here are my reasons why I loved the game (not more than SA1, but still very good):

First reason:

If you hate Sonic games with rock music in them... I hate you.

Second reason: Shadow had one of the best deaths in gaming history. It was truly beautiful. I blame Sonic Battle for reviving him out of nowhere...

Third reason: The GameCube version had an amazingly addictive multiplayer. I played tons of it.

Fourth reason: You don't count the Chao Garden... but that's exactly one of the cool things with it! Plus, if you played the GameCube version and had Sonic Advance you could transfer your Chao and do fun things with it.

Fifth reason: Why are you complaining about the Knuckles levels? They were the same in Sonic Adventure. And the linearity? Gimme a break, same thing in Adventure 1. And about Sonic Team forcing you to play characters... So you're telling me, when you played Adventure 1, that you only played with Sonic or something?

I thought Sonic Heroes came before Sonic Battle? Then revealed that there were hundreds of Shadow clones.

On topic: Yay! A thread to troll me and my values! I'm pleased.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.