By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sonic Adventure 2 is the worst game ever created.

Mr Khan said:

I thought Sonic Heroes came before Sonic Battle? Then revealed that there were hundreds of Shadow clones.

[...]

Hmmm, you might be right on this one. To be honest, I don't really care, he just shouldn't have been brought back into the other games.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:
Mr Khan said:

I thought Sonic Heroes came before Sonic Battle? Then revealed that there were hundreds of Shadow clones.

[...]

Hmmm, you might be right on this one. To be honest, I don't really care, he just shouldn't have been brought back into the other games.

Sonic Heroes was released in 2004. January 2004.

Ok this game is getting too much hate - one person is too much - and my child memories are starting to get sad... LOVE THIS GAME! LOVE IT I TELL YOU! CUT YOUR WRISTS LIKE ME FOR NOT HAVING A SA3!!!!

... wait scratch that last sentence. You got the point - love this:

I remember spending hours just petting 'em to see how good/bad they'd get lol

Tuganuno said:

Ok this game is getting too much hate - one person is too much - and my child memories are starting to get sad... LOVE THIS GAME! LOVE IT I TELL YOU! CUT YOUR WRISTS LIKE ME FOR NOT HAVING A SA3!!!!

... wait scratch that last sentence. You got the point - love this:

I remember spending hours just petting 'em to see how good/bad they'd get lol

fft. The real challenge was getting Immortal Chaos Chao. I ran my GameCube for 48 straight hours once to get that, since they had to die and be reborn twice, which was purely based on time the garden was allowed to run.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Lol, HELL NO.Worst game ever is probabbly big rigs: over the road racing. I've played it.

But FOR IN FACT, WITHOUT A DOUBT, this is the WORST Sonic game. Read my review:

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/gamereviewdisp.php?id=2113&reviewid=24

Around the Network

I dunno but Sonic Unleashed>>>>>>>>>Sonic Adventure 2.

Sonic Adventure 2: Battle on the GC was not only one of my most favorite games on the GC, but probably my favorite Sonic game ever, and I'm a pretty big fan of the sonic games, even the newer ones that most others don't like. A few reasons I liked it:

1. A hell of a lot to do. Had all the different characters you could play with and so many emblems to get. Felt like playing a 3D Mario game, and I think that was the intention of the game in the first place.

2. Soundtrack. Music in that game is some of the best I can remember. Sega did a great job with that part.

3. Just playing through the story. I loved all the different kinds of missions and figuring out what was going on. Wasn't the best story by any means, but I enjoyed playing both sides and seeing what happens in the end. Like the first one, it just flowed really well. Not to mention all the side stuff you could do just added to the fun.

4. Chao garden. I spent so much time there haha.

Sonic Adventure 2: Battle was just pure fun to me. Maybe not technically an amazing game, but fun factor was really high. And I sure as hell got my fun out of it, because I've played that game for well over 200 hours and that's probably cutting myself short.

Wow, really? The game was AWESOME, me and my friends mustve played the game for months, it was really good and the chao game was VERY addictive. I made a Knuckles and Shadow chao, and my brother made Nights and sonic. It was awesome.

I loved Adventure one and two back on the DreamCast, that being said after I beat the games I have never replayed Knuckles levels as I hate searching for those danged emerald shards. I went back and tried replaying them alittle while ago and didn't like them as much as I used too. But SA2 is nowhere near the worst game ever created in my opinion Sonic and the secret rings is the worst game ever made. But thats just my opinion of course.

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

tehsage said:

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle > All other Sonic games IMO

I'm not even a big Sonic fan, and yet these words still break my heart...

On topic:  I wasn't a fan of the game either, but you're being waaaaay too hyperbolic.  It was mediocre, and the non-Sonic or Shadow stages were almost uniform in their suckiness, but it was hardly the worst game ever made.  It's not even the worst Sonic game ever made.  That year.