By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If FF versus xiii goes multiplat S-E will die -i am expert on japan culture

Legend11 said:
AkibaFan said:

I hve studied jpnese culture thoroly & i knw tht honor, trust, respect and shame are imprtant parts of it. It's not like it is in America where u can become successful easly by hving money alredy, connections, manipulatin. If you betray sum1 in Japan, you bring shame to urself & ur family, company. Ur product sales will fall, the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

Do you feel it was shameful for Square to have moved FF7 to a non-Nintendo console?

yeah, how dare they?  lets boycott and not buy games that we obviously want to play because a company made it accessible for more people to play.  Biggest betrayal ever!

Around the Network
Swordy said:
http://tiredgamer.ytmnd.com/

OH MY GOD!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahaahahahahaha, I can imagine lots of people saying that!

you mean like how SE died when they betrayed Nintendo and FF7 went to PS? or like how FFXlll went Multi?

Xxain said:
you mean like how SE died when they betrayed Nintendo and FF7 went to PS? or like how FFXlll went Multi?

ff13 ws still excusve in jpn so it was ok. se shud make sure ff versus 13 is exclusive in jpn if the wnt to survive. ff7 nevr went multiplat, ff7 ws never confirmed only for n64, ff7 never gt a trailer saying only for n64 at the end

Ok first of all I am totally against FF becoming multiplat I have my own reasons and don't feel the need to voice them right now.

If what you say is true and Japanese people get so uptight with such news why then did the FF XIII sell so well ?

It went multi ... so I fail to understand your logic.

Around the Network

Let's say if Versus goes to xbox as well. What kind of delay will it suffer? What kind of sacrifice does it have to take in order to make both version identical?

Now, if those factors weight too much on the game, and the games sells only 1 million on xbox while there are 3 million torrents downloaded. Then we need to ask SE... is it worth it?

under such condition, many people who owned both consoles would just get a pirated game for xbox. I know people who did that for FFXIII, and he was the biggest FF fan.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
WIzarDE said:
Ok first of all I am totally against FF becoming multiplat I have my own reasons and don't feel the need to voice them right now.

If what you say is true and Japanese people get so uptight with such news why then did the FF XIII sell so well ?

It went multi ... so I fail to understand your logic.

becaus ff13 still remained exclusive in jpn.

badgenome said:

That's you?

lol...i didnt knew that Video...thats Epic

what a passion... xD

AkibaFan said:
Xxain said:

ff13 ws still excusve in jpn so it was ok. se shud make sure ff versus 13 is exclusive in jpn if the wnt to survive. ff7 nevr went multiplat, ff7 ws never confirmed only for n64, ff7 never gt a trailer saying only for n64 at the end

Do know ENIX is a huge company right? they own the second most popular Manga book Shonen Gainin and DQ, lots of other stuff to.... there is absolutely no way this company can go bankrupt... even when dumbasses at SQUARE make stupid choices. To be honest your just having a tantrum at the thought of Versus goin multi...which it will. WADA is a money hungry fool..this same man that said he wanted to turn SE into the Japanese EA

OH MY GOD!!!!!!! Again!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This video fits the thread even bettter hahaha!